Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

IIRC, isn't it considered a CBA violation to tag someone with the express intent of trading them? As in, if you tag and trade a player, the player basically has to agree to the trade or the League will not permit it?

Not sure but Miami can sign him to his tag with the intent on keeping him but then trade him ... it happens sometimes

Bills treasure trove of draft picks didn't take much of a hit and they got a receiver that helps then win now. Every move they've made has turned to gold since they canned Rex Ryan.
They are being strategic and calculated in their approach to building a winning football team, you got to love what they are doing.

Question? How long has this team been in rebuild mode? OR are they actually in reverse?

Hard to imagine the Bills trading for Landry. Pretty sure their fans and players leftover from last season are still pretty sore over the apparently career ending hit he put on Aaron Williams last year. Then there's the idea of trading him within the division... unless it's an wink wink Aroldis Chapman to the Cubs and back to the Yankees the next offseason there's no way I'm moving him within the division.
Not to mention Taylor sucks and only looks good vs us. They can have 5 Landrys and it wouldn't change anything.

For some reason buffalo feels like they are contenders...

They aren’t

Yeah maybe they can make a wild card but like Miami the qb play isn’t good enough

Which makes their season worthless in the grand scheme should they play an extra weekend

They aren’t

Yeah maybe they can make a wild card but like Miami the qb play isn’t good enough

Which makes their season worthless in the grand scheme should they play an extra weekend

Buffalo will collapse, the new coach just hasnt been around long enough to know if yet.

The only logical move now is to make Landry the highest paid WR. While we're at it, I think we should lock up Pouncey to a long term deal.

They aren’t

that team and fanbase needs something positive hell, they havent been to the playoffs since i was in high school or maybe right after was it the music city miracle their last play off game? as much as i dislike them it wont hurt as much to see them have some success as it does the pats and would the jets.

They aren’t

Yes and no. Making the playoffs gets that 17 year monkey off their back. Yes they still need better QB play for the long run but do have a lot of picks to go get their QB in the draft.

Yes and no. Making the playoffs gets that 17 year monkey off their back. Yes they still need better QB play for the long run but do have a lot of picks to go get their QB in the draft.

I think I am the only one who thinks Taylor is a good QB. The kid doesn't make mistakes and seldom turns the ball over. Since Taylor has taken over at QB Buffalo has 60 takeaways to 33 giveaways as a team (+27 turnover ratio thru 3 years) of those giveaways Taylor is responsible for 18.

I'd take the Tyrod on this team right now............Miami would be better with him.

pay the man already...I woulda been pissed if we traded him for a 1st to an NFC team...I cannot believe this team and the fans were tinkering with trading Jarvis Landry....like, really? what the hell is going on

pay the man already...I woulda been pissed if we traded him for a 1st to an NFC team...I cannot believe this team and the fans were tinkering with trading Jarvis Landry....like, really? what the hell is going on

U right, just pay the man already damn it. We as fans need it, seriously. And so do the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom