Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

We're going to blow this like always. Landry as much as I like the player should have been the one traded as he'd get us a 2nd plus we have two WR's already in place plus it'd open up a spot for Carroo like I've said before and money/cap wise make sense but instead we traded Ajayi when he wouldn't cost much money, we have nobody ready to spet right in and we only got a 4. We're going to lose Landry and get nothing so our FO does it again....smhf

Ozzy rules!!

This certainly explains why they didn’t bother resigning him.

Landry to the Giants so he and his buddy can put on an ass-clown show every week together.

We're going to blow this like always. Landry as much as I like the player should have been the one traded as he'd get us a 2nd plus we have two WR's already in place plus it'd open up a spot for Carroo like I've said before and money/cap wise make sense but instead we traded Ajayi when he wouldn't cost much money, we have nobody ready to spet right in and we only got a 4. We're going to lose Landry and get nothing so our FO does it again....smhf

Ozzy rules!!
Perhaps this was the plan all along. Replace Landry w Carroo. Perhaps they didn't like Jarvis since day 1?

I say we try to get our own version of the Herschel Walker deal...worked for the Cowboys 3 SB later, are the Vikings willing? :)

If there was a bidding war for Landry then you would have heard about it.
This quietness seems like cooler heads have prevailed.
Now the deadline works against us.

If we walked away from a second outside the division then I would be pissed.

True, but I think the situation this year with the NFL as wide open as ever, a team thinking that pick could be #32 and they are missing that lynchpin safety valve in the slot to move the chains and round out their offense good take the gamble knowing it could be just a rental but winning a Super Bowl would be worth the risk.

New England, KC and Buffalo make tons of sense if a 1 is the compensation. Jags, Bears and Rams make sense but only if they can agree to that extension. A 2 and something late should do the trick

Hard to imagine the Bills trading for Landry. Pretty sure their fans and players leftover from last season are still pretty sore over the apparently career ending hit he put on Aaron Williams last year. Then there's the idea of trading him within the division... unless it's an wink wink Aroldis Chapman to the Cubs and back to the Yankees the next offseason there's no way I'm moving him within the division.

Back
Top Bottom