Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

I bet we've drawn a hard line in the sand for him, like at least a late 3rd round pick or maybe some former Bear or Bronco special teamer from 7 years ago. Nothing less!!!
smh

And just to put it in perspective for you...

If you only count both players full seasons which would exclude the current season we are in...here are both players stat lines on average per year.

Jarvis Landry

96 receptions 1017 yards 4 TD

TY Hilton

74 receptions 1172 yards 6 TD

Oh and TY is 3 years older than Landry.

So it looks to me like they arent much different, with the exception of one being older.
Other than a key stat, YPC. Opens up the offense more.

Trade him now. My favorite player but we ain't paying a slot WR 13 million a season. Best to get 2nd right now and maybe a player.

Other than a key stat, YPC. Opens up the offense more.
It wouldnt open up anything. Stills is a sub 4.4 guy. Parker is a 4.4 guy. What else do you want? And now that we have nothing at running back defenses can drop more into coverage. Trading Landry for TY would be the dumbest thing they could do.

Oh god, this team is so stupid that they just might pull the trigger. Welker Part 2.
If they trade to pats I agree. Welker on any other team would not have the career he had. He played with the best 2 qbs of our era

Rumors out there that the Bears and Bills have both offered a 2nd rounder for Landry......... Enjoy the snow Jarvis!

mitch trubisky would sure love it...and the bears can afford to pay him top money too

see that makes sense to me...to go get a juice for the long term in Chicago where the wr corp has been decimated by injury

It wouldnt open up anything. Stills is a sub 4.4 guy. Parker is a 4.4 guy. What else do you want? And now that we have nothing at running back defenses can drop more into coverage. Trading Landry for TY would be the dumbest thing they could do.
TY can run the same short routes and same quick hitters but wouldn’t have the same juking no one play and false steps and would actually get up field with his speed and playmaking ability.

I'd have to seriously consider the bears offer if we aren't gonna sign juice long term

no doubt

although I'd try to get them to bite on a 2nd and a 4th

TY can run the same short routes and same quick hitters but wouldn’t have the same juking no one play and false steps and would actually get up field with his speed and playmaking ability.
Trading landry and bringing in TY wouldnt make this team any better at all, especially after trading away Ajayi. And if you think so you dont watch these games.

Plus he makes 13 million a year. If they wont pay Landry that what makes you think theyd trade Landry for a guy that makes what Landry wants?

rotoworld is repoting landry has been told he will not be traded.

We aren't going anywhere this season anyway. If Landry isn't in the long term plans, trade him and put Carroo or Grant in there. Tell them they both have a chance to win a starting spot going forward, and whoever wants it more is gonna get it.

Back
Top Bottom