Armando: "Miami Dolphins in trade-down mode" | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: "Miami Dolphins in trade-down mode"

that browns trade up to 3 could trigger a bunch of moves but we'll see soon.

Ozzy rules!!

i have had this gut feeling for days now that they are taking [or want to take] COURTNEY UPSHAW!

upshaw has equaly good pass rush and run stoping skills. he is a top notch kid, not a gangsta goof and is coachable and relentless.

i would be estatic if we could trade back a few spots, pick up a second and still grab upshaw!!

if blackmon is still on the board at #8, i dont know how they could pass. he looks like the PERFECT wco wr to me.

tannehill WILL be available if they trade back 2 -10 spots for SURE, maybe more. but i am just not sure the finz have the same value on tannehill as so many seem to. he WONT tsart this year and if moore developes and looks like THE guy, then its a TOTALLT wasted 1st round pic. can ireland afford that or is his job way more secure than most of us think it is?

KUECHLY is a guy i was pretty sure they would go after and still could, but i still have this upshaw feeling in my gut.

dont count out MARK BARRON in all this as we have to do something to neutralize the pats double TE nightmare. kuechly or barron or even stefon gilmore would go far to helping to do just that.

i dont see ANY trade up, and if they do, it better not be for tannehill. the one trade up i would go for is to get MORRIS CLAIBORNE as our db's are pretty bad outside vontae and claiborne would be a great match with him and give us hands down the BEST tandem in the division. [no, i am not forgetting about the jets]. but we need to much to trade away pics so its not very likely.

Great link........all other teams ahead of us traded down......this should have said we are staying put!!!!!!!! This tells me that we are scrooges when asking prices for picks.

Ireland comes from the old Parcell school of thought in terms of evaluting picks for value. If Tannehill was always targeted, our main competition were Bills, Chiefs, and Browns. I would gladly trade back 2 or 3 spots for a 4th or 5th even if 3rd round value was needed. However, if your convictions say Tannehill is your guy than the team was right in not dicking around and pulled the trigger

Back
Top Bottom