Armando: "Miami Dolphins in trade-down mode" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: "Miami Dolphins in trade-down mode"

if ireland trades out and still gets tannehill with his top pick thats what i call brass balls...if only kc wasn't so close behind us...if kuechly goes in front of them i think they'll pluck tannehill

and ireland if he did want tanny and we'd never know the truth on the matter would get trumped...

if ireland trades out and still gets tannehill with his top pick thats what i call brass balls...if only kc wasn't so close behind us...if kuechly goes in front of them i think they'll pluck tannehill

and ireland if he did want tanny and we'd never know the truth on the matter would get trumped...

thats the issue i have with trading back... if you think he is the guy... dont d"ick around.. just grab him. playing games to squeeze out a little more value if you truly believe he is THE guy isnt worth the risk to me

go get your franchise qb if hes it. if hes not... play the value game

I'm not down with reaching for QBs, ask jets about sanchez. For me, Tannehill needs 3 years at which point the staff might be canned. A qb handles the ball on every snaps, we need one that can read, react, and release quickly to his WRs and TE. Tannehill has arm strength and quick release. Accuracy can be practice but he lacks play awareness. Most of his plays were pre-snap determined routes without progression of secondary reads.

I argee with Hoohoops on Weeden. He slow and older than other prospects. I felt in his interview on "quitting" baseball and pusuing football again as a negative. In that article for espn, Weeden complained about the Class-A town, the weather where the wind pushed the balls into home runs, and the long bus trips. This man is a whiner, quitter, and lacks leadership.

Absolutely not. He will go mid 1st at the latest. He's a top 15 player on most draft boards.

imo if our FO thinks he is a franchise QB we need to grab him at 8 if not then go in another direction .

I would love for this to happen. I think Tannehill will still be there then. I just don't see the Bills or Seahawks taking him with their first rounder. The Chiefs are the only team that really concern me.

today some reporter came on in regards to the bills and mentioned four players that are possiblities. Tannehill was not one of them.

If the vikings don't take Kalil(sp?)then I believe we are in for a lot of trades......that'd trow a big curveball to every mock for sure.....I read today that Claiborne is the top guy on their board.....if they take him then who knows what might happen.....if we don't take Tannehill, I wonder if we'd take a QB at all on this draft......one thing is for sure, if JI doesn't take a QB at all, there's going to be a riot in Miami.

Ozzy rules!!

Trade down but still within the top 16, draft Chandler Jones; trade back up into the late first to draft Tannehill or Weeden (one of the two will likely be left depending on what Cleveland does at 22); take a WR in the second round (Wright/Hill/Randle/Jeffery)

I think Jones is plan B on trade down and someone takes Tannehill. that way, we screw the other teams who covet him while still getting our pass rusher.

So ireland liked this kid and we find out right before the draft that NE and SD and others like him as well.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

If the vikings don't take Kalil(sp?)then I believe we are in for a lot of trades......that'd trow a big curveball to every mock for sure.....I read today that Claiborne is the top guy on their board.....if they take him then who knows what might happen.....if we don't take Tannehill, I wonder if we'd take a QB at all on this draft......one thing is for sure, if JI doesn't take a QB at all, there's going to be a riot in Miami.

Ozzy rules!!

riots are for losers

I think Jones is plan B on trade down and someone takes Tannehill. that way, we screw the other teams who covet him while still getting our pass rusher.

So ireland liked this kid and we find out right before the draft that NE and SD and others like him as well.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

riots are for losers
would you be ok with us not drafting a QB this year?.....btw, I don't mean there's going to be an actual riot per se.....I just mean there's going to be a lot of people mad.As far as me wanting a QB, I believe we need one but is not up to me and I can't do anything about it.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't like the idea of drafting a qb just to draft one! I don't like Tannehill at 8 either!

Absolutely not. He will go mid 1st at the latest. He's a top 15 player on most draft boards.
W

Which boards are you referring to??? Ouija Board!!!

Most expert have stated several times that if we pick him at #8, then we will overdraft him.. He's not NFL ready to play this year and he is a 2nd round talent as per most NFL experts..

Better Tanny at 8 then Oswhatshisname later in the first round...

To me, chandler jones is a one trick pony where he uses bull rush too often. He plays with poor leverage and too high for my liking. Can moves and technique be learned? Sure but for me pass on jones. If trading down, USC's nick perry is relentless

Back
Top Bottom