Armando: "Miami Dolphins in trade-down mode" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: "Miami Dolphins in trade-down mode"

If Blackmon is on the board, you absolutely pull the trigger. Move back up into the first and snag Weedon, call it a day.

What would you have to give up to get from #42 to #21 or #20? Sure, if Cleveland passes on Weeden at #22 then you could trade up to the high 20's or even the top of round 2, but they're not letting Weeden get past #22 (especially with their latest "ya, we'll take him if he's there in the 3rd" smokescreen).

I'd love to move down too and get an extra 2nd.....having 5 of the top 73 picks COULD be awesome IF we draft the right players which in the past we haven't. I'm not talking about Ireland only either. Our team has not drafted well for years now. Hoping this is the damn year we do.

Ozzy rules!!

if they trade with eagels I could see us still getting tannehil would be ideal with 2 2nds and 2 3rds
if ireland can some how pull this off he would b loved by all fins fans no doubt

I'd prefer we stay pat and either take Tannehill if Sherman is head over heals about him .. or iMO preferably take Floyd or Blackmon whomever is available and then throw as many chips as necessariy into the pot to trade up to the high teens to snag Weeden.. who if not for the age, really is, by all accounts a top half of the first round QB. For me that would be ideal.

i hear this same stuff from these beat guys every year...if ireland can trade down and still get what i believe is his guy more power to him...takes balls

Dallas is said to like Barron, Philly is said to like Cox and Gilmore and now with the Patriots inquiring about Seattle's pick; probably for Barron, there could be a very strong possibility that both Dallas and Philly will attempt to trade with Miami in order to jump ahead of Seattle!!! the 14th & 15th picks are where I'd suspect Tannehill would become more of a value pick. I'm not sure KC will take Tannehill with bigger needs in the secondary and front seven. I'm REALLY hoping for Miami to get a trade partner in an attempt to move down. The mid 2nd to mid 3rd round is the meaty part of this draft and feel Miami would be in prime position to perhaps trade down further from #42 and pick up an additional 3rd and really put it's stamp on revising the team into a more WCO type offense and 4-3 defense.

KC has zero need in the secondary as they have one of the best in the NFL. Front 7 could use some depth though, sure. They've been very vocal in stating they'd be interested in Tannehill should he fall to them. I don't think he makes it past them.

I think if an elite player is there at 8 then you just take him... we don't need to get cute here..

Trade down but still within the top 16, draft Chandler Jones; trade back up into the late first to draft Tannehill or Weeden (one of the two will likely be left depending on what Cleveland does at 22); take a WR in the second round (Wright/Hill/Randle/Jeffery)

you poor weeden folks...i think you guys are gonna be dissappointed...but we'll see...

you poor weeden folks...i think you guys are gonna be dissappointed...but we'll see...

I would love to have Weedon. I might even start to change my mind on Ireland if that happens

But I think you're right. I don't think they'd have signed Garrard if Weedon was the plan

I would love to have Weedon. I might even start to change my mind on Ireland if that happens

But I think you're right. I don't think they'd have signed Garrard if Weedon was the plan

bingo...what would garrard be doing here??? garrards hear to teach a pup how to be a pro...this is like when penny was here for henne...the exact same thing...who's the pup...tannehill

weeden needs to compete now if he comes to you...doesn't add up

bingo...what would garrard be doing here??? garrards hear to teach a pup how to be a pro...this is like when penny was here for henne...the exact same thing...who's the pup...tannehill

weeden needs to compete now if he comes to you...doesn't add up

Hoops, whats your opinion of Tannehill potential? I know you like him and think he is the pick @ #8

Back
Top Bottom