Armando: No Excuses in 2015 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: No Excuses in 2015

I believe.

Stronger-Together.jpg

comm_stronger%20together.png

rest assured if tannehill doesnt produce it will be the olines fault the wr's fault, the coaches fault, the weather conditions, food poisoning, omar kellys fault....

People say this every year. And then every year when it doesn't work the excuses get splashed all over the board and the radio and the newspapers like a bull pissing on a flat rock.

I believe.

Stronger-Together.jpg

comm_stronger%20together.png

I believe Philbin is wondering if he left the cap off the mayonaise jar in the pic. But seriously folks, I believe (Does it matter?) that the first excuse thrown at us will be that Ryan and the new receiving corp need time to adjust. With Lazor and Ryan in year 2, and this group of guys catching the ball, I think we all (fans, media, coaches) expect there to be a lot of scoring.

I agree with Armando.....no excuses, BUT since Marino retired we have had garbage at QB....until we got Tannehill. Other than Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor and Ricky Williams, we haven't had a whole lot of talent, other than a few guys here and there who had good seasons. We now have the talent on both sides of the ball to not only be a playoff team, but win the division. That's not to say we don't have some concerns....but no more excuses.

The only excuse for not winning is because you aren't good enough with the players that you have on your team. If you sustain significant injuries and your depth is eliminated, that should suffice as an explanation. Anyone who suggests otherwise is naive. When I hear writers suggest that there should be no excuses, I always wonder who is making them. Personally, I don't care why we lose a game and I don't make excuses when we do. But I'm also not the one who thinks that a third string wideout is going to perform as well as the best receiver who just got hurt.

The only excuse for not winning is because you aren't good enough with the players that you have on your team. If you sustain significant injuries and your depth is eliminated, that should suffice as an explanation. Anyone who suggests otherwise is naive. When I hear writers suggest that there should be no excuses, I always wonder who is making them. Personally, I don't care why we lose a game and I don't make excuses when we do. But I'm also not the one who thinks that a third string wideout is going to perform as well as the best receiver who just got hurt.

'10 Green Bay Packer injury report: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/2010_injuries.htm BTW, they won the SB.

I'm not claiming SB or bust, but Philbin was also apart of that team as OC and despite any amount of injuries that may occur, with the talent we have acquired and the culture we have built, we need to make significant progress in the win column.

I believe Philbin is wondering if he left the cap off the mayonaise jar in the pic. But seriously folks, I believe (Does it matter?) that the first excuse thrown at us will be that Ryan and the new receiving corp need time to adjust. With Lazor and Ryan in year 2, and this group of guys catching the ball, I think we all (fans, media, coaches) expect there to be a lot of scoring.

Then they won't understand the offensive scheme we run and how it's built around the QB and not the receiving corp. As long as the WR's understand their responsibilities in the offense, Tannehill will take care of the rest. Certainly didn't take Landry, whose work ethic was head & shoulders above those we get rid of, too long to get on the same page as Tannehill.

'10 Green Bay Packer injury report: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/2010_injuries.htm BTW, they won the SB.

I'm not claiming SB or bust, but Philbin was also apart of that team as OC and despite any amount of injuries that may occur, with the talent we have acquired and the culture we have built, we need to make significant progress in the win column.

Aaron Rodgers also sustained one of the greatest stretches of QB play the NFL has ever seen in that postseason. Dude was shooting fire from his eyes and lightning bolts from his arse. One of the damndest things I've ever seen in football.

A person can love Ryan Tannehill like a long lost son but that doesn't mean they think he's actually going to levitate and ravage the countryside all by himself like Rodgers did.

If this season does fall apart the easy out is simple, Joe Philbin wasn't good enough to tap the full potential of this team. Fire him. Hire another big name coach. Repeat excitement. Because there's a lot of talent o this team, and a lot of it is young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then they won't understand the offensive scheme we run and how it's built around the QB and not the receiving corp. As long as the WR's understand their responsibilities in the offense, Tannehill will take care of the rest. Certainly didn't take Landry, whose work ethic was head & shoulders above those we get rid of, too long to get on the same page as Tannehill.

I certainly hope that once the season starts there is no talk of chemistry issues and they light it up. With the loss of Revis, the unrest in NE, and the loss of Brady for four games, I hope we go for the throat in the AFCE and win the division this year.

if 3 or 4 "key" guys get hurt by the end of September.....there is an excuse.

While Armando is on his high horse in July, and he is pumping his chest acting like billy badass......it's not reality!

rest assured if tannehill doesnt produce it will be the olines fault the wr's fault, the coaches fault, the weather conditions, food poisoning, omar kellys fault....

Rest assure that your act is old and boring

[video=youtube;7a7sVtnPQug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7sVtnPQug[/video]

Back
Top Bottom