armando on pft:predicts it will be brian billick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

armando on pft:predicts it will be brian billick

dolphinbryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and goes on to say ross wants to make the big hire splash and also look for king carl peterson to be named dolphins vp of football operations in early january.i went on with florio and my prediction is jeff fisher thoughts????????

Billick, the offensive coach who never had a good offense, but won because of a good defense? Not thrilled with that idea.

Billiick overall was a good coach weird he has not been hired in so long. We could do alot worse.

I'd be fine with Billick. Might even prefer him over Fisher.

26NoDarth_Vader-1.jpg

Only good thing that would come out of this is Billick would probably leave the defense alone. Plus he has worked with Nolan in the past.

The bad thing is, the man couldnt coach up a quarterback with his job depending on it. And that happens to be our biggest problem.

not sure why billick would be such a terrible hire. He damn sure did a good job overall in balt and was a great oc in minny

IMO its going to come down to

Billick or Fisher..those two coaches have made no secrets about wanting to go back to coaching.

I would take Fisher a million times over the arrogant, SOB with a comb-over (Billick)...

DaBol is the offensive coordinator, Nolan the defensive coordinator.
Billick would be the head coach. He is not responsible for developing the QB, DaBol and the QB coach are.
I am fine with Billick, he is my #4, but I would prefer Cowher, Gruden, and Fisher, in that order.

DaBol is the offensive coordinator, Nolan the defensive coordinator.
Billick would be the head coach. He is not responsible for developing the QB, DaBol and the QB coach are.
I am fine with Billick, he is my #4, but I would prefer Cowher, Gruden, and Fisher, in that order.

odds are Daboll will not be retained but Nolan maybe so because of history.

wow we really are going after the retreads huh? Ross seems to be the final nail in a coffin that the dolphins climbed into ever since Mr. Robbie passed on. very sad. plus another old man in peterson. this team wont be relevant again for decades - until they finally build up new from the ground up. we keep grasping at old *** straws hoping someone can play god.

odds are Daboll will not be retained but Nolan maybe so because of history.

I think Dabol has done pretty good IMHO with the talent we have this year. I think he (Billick) would see who would be available as an upgrade and also get Nolan's input and opinion.
I am not against an upgrade, dlockz, who would be a likely Billick coordinator candidate?

Back
Top Bottom