armando on pft:predicts it will be brian billick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

armando on pft:predicts it will be brian billick

Hmmmm.....not sure how i feel about this one. People forget that as OC in Minny he was breaking NFL scoring records. It also wasnt that long ago when he fired Jim Fassel, decided to call his own plays and led the Ravens to a 13-3 record. In his whole tenure in Baltimore i think his best QB was a pretty old McNair.

Before anyone jumps for joy or just jumps out any windows . . . . remember, this prediction came from Armando who's been about as right with his predictions as the colts have been at winning games this year. If nothing else, I'd say there's a great chance it won't happen because Armando has predicted it.

i guess you'd rather keep "playing it safe" we have been on the experienced hc before too. . . jimmy johnson? Parcells with full control over personel??

History says those "guru" football "gods" dont bring teams back to relevance. Funny how so many "realistic" "logical" "realist" dolphins fans are so amazed and star struck by names.

last i checked we had our eye on Harbaugh - a college coach who was an up and comer and doubted b/c Luck was his qb - now look at the niners. Look at the best teams in the league. . . which of them has a retread old fogey? not many.

Last I checked, we here on the board were debating who would be the best HC for our beloved team.

Funny how you call people on here who don't agree with you star struck and amazed. Sparano, Cameron, and Saban failed. None were "Football gods."

You're saying Harbaugh was our man. I agree. He is not available. So who is the next Harbaugh??

not sure why billick would be such a terrible hire. He damn sure did a good job overall in balt and was a great oc in minny

I was just going to reply that for all the people who say this offensive minded coach never had a good offense must have missed his minnesota tenure.

Would Billick do well under Ireland? Would any of the choices do well under Ireland?

From Wiki-

The Vikings made the playoffs during six of the seven seasons (1992–1998) that Billick spent with the team, and set several offensive records in the process. In 1998, Minnesota set a then-NFL record for most points scored in a season (556) (which has since been broken by the 2007 Patriots), and set a team record with 41 touchdown passes. His work under Minnesota head coach Dennis Green put Billick in the Bill Walsh coaching tree

Also said Mike Nolan was a coach under him. That works.

You have to be joking. Billick????? He was terrible at the end of his stint in Baltimore. I'd even prefer the Mangina to Billick.

Back
Top Bottom