Armando Said We Might Be Going After Donald Penn in Trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Said We Might Be Going After Donald Penn in Trade

In defense to Martin . I think he will only get better, it´s his first full year at LT. lets see at seasons end the result. to my point of view the right side is more problematic.

The OL is the one thing I watch a second or third time. IMO, Martin has most definitely improved but is getting beat, not killed, too often. I expect more improvement from him.

Clabo has been getting killed way too often, and it is not close. No idea why but, it has happened in the first 5 games.

This came p when Philbin and Ireland were trying to keep Long. My thinking was that roll outs, moving pockets, pulling LG, etc were mostly to the right side, and the LT was not as involved as much.

As I said, I am no expert n zbs. Could you expand, and tell me where I'm wrong. Learning is a good thing.

lateral agility and quickness feet and move athlete pretty damn important and sought after when evaluating a potential left tackle prospect...pretty important too when evaluating a guy who's on his last legs...stiffness and slow footed beaten to the inside repeatedly waist bending instead of at the knees etc...slow with his initial kick step or cheating to get out there either by lining up too far off the ball or jumping the snap count

you want to see a guy show you how it's meant to be done in this system watch jake matthews of texas a & m...effortlless to the 2nd level high end awareness to combo block and come off on a 2nd guy...plus feet terrific hands and lateral quickness...effortless with his technique and his bend

Back
Top Bottom