Armando salguero article..Examples of poor coaching by the Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando salguero article..Examples of poor coaching by the Miami Dolphins

Tank blows multiple assignments and that’s on the coaching staff? Come on man

Lbs and des not on the same page vs the zone read on the coaching staff? Bs

Qb execution hopped out of a damn trash can on the play caller? Seriously

I would like to see those same trips and single wr looks Houston showed vs the ravens with Hopkins with dvp in 2018 and tannehill under center

So take note Adam Gase

And Mando Miami doesn’t have another weak side lb option therefore Kiko can’t be kicked inside. If anything it should be timmons

You dont practice until you get it right, you practice until you CANT get it wrong.

This team doesnt know how to practice.

It's apparent Gase is in way over his head and sinking fast. You can blame the players all you want but if i have a ice cream shop and biz is dropping and patrons tell me over and over the product is poor it's up to me to train them, fire them, or close shop.

Gase blames the players yet i see no adjustments that work in fact we seem to be tanking. I'm no expert in coaching but i do know what i see and it's a very unprepared team on both sides of the ball including spec teams that comes out flat EVERY week for two years. If you think us and the Brown's are the only team with uncoachable, dumb players i think thats very naive thinking. I like Gase, wanted him to work out but I think he never had it. If he did he doesn't now and most fb people are seeing that too. He is lost with no Garmin.

Still waiting for someone to say what he has done well to give me hope cause when i write down whats wrong and right with the team i can't come up with one facet that is positive other than Landry whom i believe Gase wants gone and Denney whos approaching 50. Throw Suh in there but frankly we're wasting cash with him with whatever garbage we have same with Cam.

Back
Top Bottom