Armando Salguero: Crowder needs to worry, I agree | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Crowder needs to worry, I agree

Too bad Armando and Finatic are super wrong on their opinions.

Too bad bobbyhorry is more wrong in his opinion.. Dont be blinded by the truth man.. Honestly.. With the way the FO has been acting as of late, Crowders days are numbered. Not sure how anyone cant see this.

Same way I was wrong about my opinion on Grove & Allen

I mean a San Diego Chargers fan could have saw the Grove/Berger fiasco from a mile away.

Berger has been splitting since last season and well into TC.

Same way I was wrong about my opinion on Grove & Allen. Granted Allen was not cut, but he was placed on IR and Rosenhaus said on Sunday an injury settlement was not out of the question.

that was a good call!

Just 'cause everyone seems to be in a pandemonium sort of mood. :) And it won't change until we get some wins...

That's because the FO is doing this that don't make a lot of sense based on our depth...cutting Crowder would be a good move...so no pandemonium there...

I mean a San Diego Chargers fan could have saw the Grove/Berger fiasco from a mile away.

due to Groves injury mainly and his inability to contribute.. Same exact story as Crowder.

Too bad bobbyhorry is more wrong in his opinion.. Dont be blinded by the truth man.. Honestly.. With the way the FO has been acting as of late, Crowders days are numbered. Not sure how anyone cant see this.

WHOSE GOING TO REPLACE HIM?

DOBBINS? JOHNSON?

Do you guys think before you post?

due to Groves injury mainly and his inability to contribute.. Same exact story as Crowder.

Crowders inability to contribute? Whose going to contribute more than him on this roster? Dobbins? Have you seen him this preseason? Johnson? A rookie who has absolutely NO sideline to sideline speed and will get destroyed when teams game plan for him?

Crowders inability to contribute? Whose going to contribute more than him on this roster? Dobbins? Have you seen him this preseason? Johnson? A rookie who has absolutely NO sideline to sideline speed and will get destroyed when teams game plan for him?
I am still waiting for you to bring up the bad game the Dobbins sucked in. Or are you just trying to drag him through the mud on hear say?

You also give Johnson no credit. He came in here late and has been learning on the fly and has been impressing Tony. Given more time he will be playing just fine and will know the defense as well.

Crowders inability to contribute? Whose going to contribute more than him on this roster? Dobbins?
well, what do you think if Crowder isnt playing due to injury.. How can he contribute if he is constantly injured.. And yes, I think Dobbins can at the very least match what Crowder did.. Not to mention, Crowder has been inured for a lengthy period every season for the past 3 seasons.. When he became a full time starter actually.. that being said, he cannot handle being a full time starter.. His days are numbered if anything, because he cannot stay healthy.. dont you take the same stance with Ronnie.. I think you do

Have you seen him this preseason? Johnson? A rookie who has absolutely NO sideline to sideline speed and will get destroyed when teams game plan for him?

Where did I say anything about Johnson.. Again, Dobbins probably could at least match Crowder...Henne did not have a good preseason either.. That being said, you believe henne will suck!

Uh no. I think Henne will be good this season.

Dobbins did not show whatsoever he can replace Crowder this preseason. I'll give you an example mate. First preseason game of the season. If Garrard doesn't miss a wide-open MJD, thats a TD for MJD due to Dobbins. Another one. Michael Turner blasted us for a deep gain in the first half of the Falcons game due to Dobbins missing his hole.

Im sorry, but is anyone really worrying about Crowder missing this game? People are worried about Long, but with Dansby on the team, Crowder has taken a back seat. Perhaps Crowder comes back better than ever, but in my opinion he needs a speedy recovery cause right now Dobbins & Johnson have done a good job replacing. That is exactly what bought Grove's ticket out Miami, a backup doing the job as good as he did.

Here is a Fantasy question if Crowder's contract stood in the way of a Greg Olsen trade, who would you prefer?

seriously how do you go from this quote just yesterday from you "Hate to break it, but Micah right now is clinging by a hair. Dansby, Crowder, Dobbins, Carpenter, Micah."

the same quote which i questioned you to let us know where you got that from... of which you never responded by the way...

to this that i bolded in this quote in less than 24 hrs???

i already know how... :lol:

Still waiting for that Chargers fan to write a column about it weeks before it happened.

Uh no. I think Henne will be good this season.

Dobbins did not show whatsoever he can replace Crowder this preseason. I'll give you an example mate. First preseason game of the season. If Garrard doesn't miss a wide-open MJD, thats a TD for MJD due to Dobbins. Another one. Michael Turner blasted us for a deep gain in the first half of the Falcons game due to Dobbins missing his hole.

ehhh. i don't think we'd miss crowder as much as you're letting on...dobbins has been ok...i think as a run defender at least micah johnson is pretty much crowders equal...hell he may be better at shooting the right gap and making tackles at or behind the los...

next year if micah johnson is the starting thumper lb don't be surprised...

DOBBINS may be a pre-season wonder and little else. Or, he may be as good/better than CROWDER. I saw him in SD while visiting kin, and he looked solid. But until HE proves that HE can play starter-calibre football over a complete season, he's a question mark. As to MICAH JOHNSON, he hasn't been around enough to have established ANYTHING at all. He's a Rookie, for God's sake, and anything he's done has been against 2d, 3rd and 4th String players. Has he shown some ability? OF COURSE--that's why I like him, and DOBBINS as well. But don't call them "locks": nothing is further from the truth at this point. At the VERY LEAST, CROWDER's one of the best/the best insurance policy MIAMI has.

And as to CROWDER's play/ability, try to develop some insight. Maybe then, you'll understand MIAMI's FO's thinking. Football is a team game. It has always been so, and as a result, it matters who your friends are. DOBBINS' friends were the SD LB corps, a topshelf bunch. CROWDER's friends were named AYODELE, TORBOR, and on the o/s an aging "one trick pony" named PORTER, who blew major league Moose**** as to both run support and pass coverage.

Anyone can pull a groin. That's not the injury that will end CROWDER's career. It's his knees: he has the knees of an arthritic senior citizen. It's a shame, but that's how it is. But until CROWDER's day comes, he's great insurance. Lastly, as to his contract, I seem to remember that he DID NOT get megabucks. Does anyone remember? And if so, I wonder how his contract compares to DOBBINS's contract? Maybe money's not such a big factor as it was with BERGER/GROVE.

Back
Top Bottom