Armando Salguero: Crowder needs to worry, I agree | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Crowder needs to worry, I agree

seriously how do you go from this quote just yesterday from you "Hate to break it, but Micah right now is clinging by a hair. Dansby, Crowder, Dobbins, Carpenter, Micah."

the same quote which i questioned you to let us know where you got that from... of which you never responded by the way...

to this that i bolded in this quote in less than 24 hrs???

i already know how... :lol:

Easy 24 hours ago Miami had not decided to cut an injury prone player with a big contract. You can look at my prior columns and find the one where I questioned Crowder's status for the year. I am entitled to change my mind.

here's another guy who thinks crowder surrounded by dansby means crowders play picks up across the board...meh...he is what he is...nothing remotely special

there's some insight...

Hate to be a cynic

But I think Armando just needed to write something.

He took mundane coaching answers, and took them way out of context to back his story.. then to stir things up and play off the recent hysteria in the fanbase mentions a next possible cut candidate.. and one who conveniently isn't well liked by the fan base

Understand that it is not new for a coach to say he doesn't want turnovers. But it is interesting that Sparano not only thinks, but stresses that the Dolphins must win the turnover battle to "have a chance."

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...oundup-from-miami-dolphins.html#ixzz0z68EJWtP

So people like us talk about it. So that link gets more hits. So that site gets more money for advertising. You don't think that these writers don't have someone in their ear telling them to write this kind of dramatic crap?

And for good reason! you people love this crap, you over and over and over indulge it. All year, every year.

Easy 24 hours ago Miami had not decided to cut an injury prone player with a big contract. You can look at my prior columns and find the one where I questioned Crowder's status for the year. I am entitled to change my mind.

what does that have to do with the ability of Micah to play linebacker in the NFL? one minute hes hanging by a thread, 24 hours later he's fully capable of stepping in? ya, you definitely changed your mind. one way of putting it I suppose........

what does that have to do with the ability of Micah to play linebacker in the NFL? one minute hes hanging by a thread, 24 hours later he's fully capable of stepping in? ya, you definitely changed your mind. one way of putting it I suppose........

And the jolly trio strikes again. Micah impressed me this preseason and before we signed Carpenter I thought he was a lock. After the Carpenter signing I thought his chances of sticking around were slim, do to the fact that the Trifecta has only kept three ILBs in the past. Them having five was and remains too many for me, it is uncommon of them. I also said Micah Johnson would be slipped through waivers to the PS. That was 24 hours ago. Miami has been releasing backups for young players they could develop.

This morning Miami made a huge statement by signing the biggest signing of last year's offseason. The made a bold statement about how they feel about players who are often injured and are not ready to produce. It got me thinking of Crowder who as well is injury prone, was signed to a 3 year deal just last year. If there is an offseason to cut big contracts it is this year and why not cut Crowder now who is injured and you have Dobbins, Johnson & Carpenter.

This organization thinks highly of Dobbins who they signed to an extension this offseason.

Are we on the same page now?

The Chowder debate continues.

I guess his play last year escaped this FO attention, I mean why else trade for a Dobbins and keep a Johnson?

Either way, Chowder and his mediocre play should be gone sooner rather than later IMO.

Next year or should I say the year after, (the players are going to take a big right ownership shoe to the balls)

Y Bell will likley get the axe - see the writing on the wall...?

Like the one poster said earlier if Dobbins plays well along with Micah..Crowder's gone.But if Dobbins struggles a bit then they won't cut Crowder.

The problem here is that if it is a groin/abdominal injury, that doesn't go away quickly. I mean we put Will Allen on IR when it sounded he would be back in a few weeks but this injury could linger the whole year and he may never be 100% all year.

Isn't it a bit early to assume that Dobbins is going to be better than Crowder? He started 2 games for SD in 2009 and 8 in 2008, indicating that he's been a backup on a team that hasn't been mistaken for a defensive juggernaut in recent years. Maybe he'll turn out decent, but it seems that too many posters are assuming that he's good simply because he's wearing a Miami uniform. Given that the Miami FO has missed on numerous FAs recently, it might be wise to see how the guy plays before agitating to cut Crowder.

IMO they keep him this year, but next year i just dont know,good luck to him anyway.

Uh no. I think Henne will be good this season.

Dobbins did not show whatsoever he can replace Crowder this preseason. I'll give you an example mate. First preseason game of the season. If Garrard doesn't miss a wide-open MJD, thats a TD for MJD due to Dobbins. Another one. Michael Turner blasted us for a deep gain in the first half of the Falcons game due to Dobbins missing his hole.

well, you are rating Dobbins on his preseason play - and not what he has done last regular season (which was more productive than Crowders regaular season in 2009).. Therefore, its hypocritical for you to not rate Henne based on this season - which was far from even good (aside from one game).

here's another guy who thinks crowder surrounded by dansby means crowders play picks up across the board...meh...he is what he is...nothing remotely special

there's some insight...

I can agree with this, but only if Crowder is 100% healthy. If he isnt healthy, he is a liability on the field, regardless of who he is playing next to.

Back
Top Bottom