Armando Salguero: Dolphins consider signing Andre Gurode | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Dolphins consider signing Andre Gurode

armando and Jeff work for the same newspaper right? And one is reporting possible interest and the other says there is not imminent interest. Whom?

armando and Jeff work for the same newspaper right? And one is reporting possible interest and the other says there is not imminent interest. Whom?

See my previous posts. FinAtic editorialized Armando's story to include something it didn't contain.

I must have missed where the story said we were giving "serious thought" to this idea. All I saw was something saying they would "consider their options."

I know, I know. Details are hard. But this is a pretty significant editorial spin you're putting on this.

Yep. What the...

If we don't do anything to upgrade this line and we get our ***** kicked because of our OLine. I will be on the fire management bandwagon. It would mean they threw away our season hoping they could coach our current OLine up. When the problem is clearly evident and the solutions are in abundance, and why? Because your ****ing egos are too big and our wallet is too tight. Our entire season is riding on this decision.

IF not this guy then who is better that is out there?

I hope the Front office is not done with the line or the dolphins are screwed...

If we were to sign either of these veteran centers(O'Hara, we would make the mistake of trying to play them at RG. Pouncey is a life long guard, he has only played one year(last college season) as a center and was not great in some areas. He did pull a lot as a Gator center.

Our FO needs to wake up.

If we were to sign either of these veteran centers(O'Hara, we would make the mistake of trying to play them at RG. Pouncey is a life long guard, he has only played one year(last college season) as a center and was not great in some areas. He did pull a lot as a Gator center.

Our FO needs to wake up.
Pouncey is very athletic but when he pulls from the Center position is when he screws up his snaps the most. I think putting him at LG would be similar to when we had Justin Smiley there who was an excellent pulling guard. The O-line of Long, Smiley, Grove, Thomas and Carey was the best one Sparano had put together and then he blew it all up...of course Smiley and Grove were always injured but when healthy we had a very solid ground game.

We need an upgrade on the oline...that's a fact. Gurode, O'Hara...someone has to be better than these turds....I can't even run with this line on Madden...that's how bad it is.

I just read that he was cut and thought how long before he is in Miami????
Vernon Gholston was cut too.....and I recall the fins were telling every-one they were looking at him in the Draft a few yrs back?????

Who the F cares if he played for the Cowboys??? If he is better than the guys we have now on the O-line, sign him up.

I just read that he was cut and thought how long before he is in Miami????
Vernon Gholston was cut too.....and I recall the fins were telling every-one they were looking at him in the Draft a few yrs back?????

If they briin in Gholston even for a look, it would be the final straw that this FO and CS is a total and complete joke. "Covering all our boundries", and "leaving no stones unturned", does not work here.

Back
Top Bottom