Armando Salguero: Dolphins consider signing Andre Gurode | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Dolphins consider signing Andre Gurode

I hate Dallas as much as anybody, the whole pompous America's Team thing. They're an extension of the ego you can get from Texas, but this guy can play.Even if he's past his prime he's an upgrade.

do we want reggie bush to be our feature back and stay healthy? do we want to help Daniel Thomas grow as a player and become a tougher runner? do we want our Oline to create holes? do we want to rush for more than 22 yards? Do we want to improve our line play? Sign Gurode.

Gurode for Center '11

since we always pick up every piece of garbage Dallas trows out the window, why not get a real player they have let go?....this guy would be right away our 2nd best lineman....what are they waiting for?

Ozzy rules!!

no brainer cut columbo, bring in gurode, move pouncey to lg, cogs to rg, and carey to rt, and you got a solid o line

Yep, you right on target :-)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

do we want reggie bush to be our feature back and stay healthy? do we want to help Daniel Thomas grow as a player and become a tougher runner? do we want our Oline to create holes? do we want to rush for more than 22 yards? Do we want to improve our line play? Sign Gurode.

Gurode for Center '11

I'll vote for that :-)

If Gurode is so good, why did Dallas let him go? If he's a pro bowler that they still had faith in then he'd still be on their roster. Plus it's not like the Dallas o-line has been gang busters recently. He sounds like fool's gold to me.

The jury is still out on Columbo? I thought the posse had left town just before the lynch mob. Honestly, the most accurate point he made was that he doesn't like football and it's a football decision. In other words, he needs a new career.

We only sign bad offensive lineman....

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

If Gurode is so good, why did Dallas let him go? If he's a pro bowler that they still had faith in then he'd still be on their roster. Plus it's not like the Dallas o-line has been gang busters recently. He sounds like fool's gold to me.

Contract dispute. Not based on skill.

There's no way the coaching staff doesn't realize they're driving a truck full of dynamite with this oline. They have to jump on every quality lineman made available.

We only sign bad offensive lineman....

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Contract dispute. Not based on skill.

Per Marc Kohn on Twitter.

@KohneysKorner
Marc Kohn
Just talked to a Cowboys guy who said Andre Gurode can't move anymore. Is a terrible guard. Sounds like he meets Fins criteria

Former Dallas Cowboy? Check.

All factors accounted for in a Fins FA signing!

If he is not on a plane on the way here we are beyond stupid. We desperately need push in the middle as well as improved pass blocking. Gurode gives us both. If Ireland doesn't get him here A.S.A.P. he should be canned for being a moron. He should be forced to take a beating from the entire Dolphin defensive front sevon. Followed by a personal stomping by Cameron Wake.

Back
Top Bottom