Armando Salguero: Miami's Top Personnel Needs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Miami's Top Personnel Needs

Needs are RB,speedy wide-out/kick returner,QB, OG, Rush Linebacker, TE , S

He has a clue and brings good points in his order of our needs just cause you dont agree with it doesnt mean he doesnt have a clue.
What Miami needs is a beat writer that actually has a clue as to what the **** he is actually writing about.

RB, OG, TE, CB, LB, QB, S, WR. thats my order of it. we have no returning RB's as of now. we have garner and jerry as guards, incognito will play center. we need better guards. We have no TE besides Fasano who is not elite. After vontae davis our corners are too shaky(though i like smith, carroll, ness) LB dansby and wake are great. crowder and misi are average. misi has ceiling though. alama francis is a mystery. if he was that good he would be starting. QB. we have no1 besides an everage Henne, same as TE situation. Safety. clemons and jones are young and promising. bell and culver are okay vets but they arent athletic freaks. bell is an in the box guys, hes more of a little LB then a safety. we need a ball hawk back there. clemons has the closing speed but hes just not a playmaker when the balls in the air. hes a playmaker in the run game though and in the box, thus why i think hes the better SS for us. jones could be a playmaker but i dont think well know till the end of the season. WR i put last because if u fix everything else our WR group is good enough. we have brandon marshall and davone bess at the end of the day. you cant complain about them. hartline might not be that deep threat but a good QB, with the other things should be able to work with that group

So you are saying that QB is our 6th biggest need? WOW
I would say QB, OL, RB, TE, LB, CB, S, WR, DL

drafting a first round runningback is retarded when you can get quality guys in the 2nd-3rd rounds

Noel Devine anyone (can you say the next LeSean McCoy)

Disappointing that this would indicate we're not making a run at Z Miller.

Fasano just flat out sucks. Miami needs a guy like Zach Miller or Virgil Green to help improve that passing game.

Fasano doesn't "suck". his numbers were improved last year. 2009 his numbers dipped b/c he was required to stay in and block more. Fasano hasn't reached his ceiling. Why always "glass half empty" with you? Everyone sucks, right?

MLB (crowder must be a backup)

TE (athelticism PLEASE)

WR (speed, speed, more speed)

HB (re-sign ronnie, scat back)

QB? (probably not our year for that)

OG

He has a clue and brings good points in his order of our needs just cause you dont agree with it doesnt mean he doesnt have a clue.

Armando brings absolutely nothing to the table as a writer other than the uncanny ability to needlessly interject himself into a story. The guy is a raving egocentric fraud of a reporter. He goes to great lengths to stroke his massive ego in every blog post on the Dolphins. In addition, he is known to plagiarize content on occasion, and has rooted for the demise of the Dolphins on more than one occasion.

In closing, fire Armando Salguero.

Fasano doesn't "suck". his numbers were improved last year. 2009 his numbers dipped b/c he was required to stay in and block more. Fasano hasn't reached his ceiling. Why always "glass half empty" with you? Everyone sucks, right?

He sucks bad. Below avg hands and speed, and disappears games at a time. When other franchises drafted a young QB they either had a more than capable TE to be a safety valve or went and got one. MIA went and got a career backup to fill the spot.

Chowder and Fasano are pieces who should be replaced, yesterday.

ill make a bet with you that Noel Devine ends up being a badass... LeSean McCoy was undersized coming out of college, which is why he fell to the 2nd round

dont forget to add C there also.. Joe Berger sucks balls

Back
Top Bottom