Armando Salguero: Ryan Tannehill proving he is future of franchise | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Ryan Tannehill proving he is future of franchise

Pro-football-reference has a win probability metric which shows your chance of winning after every play and it went from 21% down to 3.5% after that sack.

Which means that RT exceeded your predictive power and expectations by 96.5 percent.

Glad to finally have an exact number to put on how wrong certain people are re: RT.

LD

Pro-football-reference has a win probability metric which shows your chance of winning after every play and it went from 21% down to 3.5% after that sack.

Whats the percentage chance of winning when your defense lets up 2 touchdowns and a 2pt conversion in 11 seconds from one another in the 4th quarter

I sent in a special comedy sensing robot to check on the irony levels of this post, but upon scrolling down to this point, it simply burst into flames. I think we might have to do that thing they did at Chernobyl to check out the elephant's foot and use an angled mirror around the corner.

Exhibit A! You seem to pardon yourself from the nonsense because you're far more veiled than most. I've said nothing uncivil to you in this entire thread (let alone barely posted the entire last 3-4 months) and instantaneously there it is.

Like I said, it'll never change. Some of you just can't help yourselves.

Exhibit A! You seem to pardon yourself from the nonsense because you're far more veiled than most. I've said nothing uncivil to you in this entire thread (let alone barely posted the entire last 3-4 months) and instantaneously there it is.

Some people must be clinically insane.

Never in their life bringing anything other to the table than fresh-baked baby trolls, and then blaming others for not providing a full course meal.

Such people only wish they were crazy. Because crazy can be a compliment.

What they are can't be complimented. It's just plain insane. We're talking straight jacket ward past three sets of locked doors.

Medication time?

CRAZYstoriesfromthestraightjacket-1.jpg

Some people must be clinically insane.

Never in their life bringing anything other to the table than fresh-baked baby trolls, and then blaming others for not providing a full course meal.

Such people only wish they were crazy. Because crazy can be a compliment.

What they are can't be complimented. It's just plain insane. We're talking straight jacket ward past three sets of locked doors.

Medication time?

..... and it continues ......

Keep it it coming though, just further reinforces my point.

I think you guys may have read into my post more than was intended. I'm not knocking Alex Smith, he has done what has been asked of him, albeit much has not been asked. He is very efficient and rarely turns the ball over. I will say that I have zero confidence in Alex Smith in any system that requires him to throw the ball 40 times a game.

Saying I don't see the comparisons is not a slight to Alex, I just see two different QB's- and one of them is years away from peaking.

So the guy who hasn't led his team to the playoffs since being in the league and played awfully in critical games that could secure a playoff spot is crowned the future of the franchise? That is very typical of how this organization is run. I'm sure Tannehill will secure a huge contract extension before he ever throws a pass in a playoff game.

So the guy who hasn't led his team to the playoffs since being in the league and played awfully in critical games that could secure a playoff spot is crowned the future of the franchise? That is very typical of how this organization is run. I'm sure Tannehill will secure a huge contract extension before he ever throws a pass in a playoff game.

The possibility is definitely very bizarre.

You, Tanneflop, Wallace, ect....:chuckle:

You, Tanneflop, Wallace, ect....:chuckle:

There's not much to post about. It's the same song and dance with this team.

One thing's for sure though I've gotten a real chuckle watching the same old handful of people incessantly duke it over with the Wallace/Tanny topics.

One thing's for sure though I've gotten a real chuckle watching the same old handful of people incessantly duke it over with the Wallace/Tanny topics.

I got a good chuckle when u told me matt moore is better than tannehill

There's been plenty to talk about, it just hasn't fit your narrative. It's ok with me buddy, I never exactly enjoyed your contribution anyways - no disrespect intended.

There's been plenty to talk about, it just hasn't fit your narrative. It's ok with me buddy, I never exactly enjoyed your contribution anyways - no disrespect intended.

The feeling is mutual.

The narrative is the same as it's been the prior two years of this regime and many others before it, underachievement and mediocrity.

Mediocrity, the absolute worst and over used word on the entire website. Please people, expand your vocabulary for fear of becoming a cracker loving avian.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom