Armando Salguero: Taylor demands trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Taylor demands trade

Smoke

ZT = HOF
Reaction score
I didn't see this posted although I can't imagine it wasn't. Either way, i'll post it for people like me who missed it.

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/2008/04/jason-taylor-drama-may-not-end-saturday.html

Travolta, I mean Taylor, has requested through his agent to be traded. Actually, a request is kind of soft. He pretty much has demanded a trade. That is the primary reason Miami general manager Jeff Irleand has been calling teams during the past week, shopping Taylor (pictured).

Today Jason Taylor is a man who feels personally insulted by the Dolphins. That is a result of an incident last week when he visited the team while on break from his dancing. During that visit Taylor was treated coldly by both coach Tony Sparano and Bill Parcells. So now he apparently feels disrespected.

Cool.. Now the fools who don't want to trade an old Jason Taylor, even though we are a 1-15 team, can be put to rest.

Trade him before he plays another year and becomes worthless like Zach did !

Trade the Bum !!

Peace out. What did he want us to do, fly in Edita and round up the whole organization to applaud them as the chopper lands in Davie?

Give me a break. Take a 2nd, boys. And rebuild this team.

If this is infact true, so may the rumor that he will be a Buc. I can't see any other reason Parcells would change his stance on wanting 1st round compensation.

He felt direspected? LOL, ask the team who was working out while he is their dancing on live TV who feels disrespected

He is and has been a joke

I love JT....

That said; He pretty much sealed his fate by going on DWTS.

Good luck and god speed, JT. Go win a title, you deserve it.

I have this thing in my heart for players that lay it down on
the field every time. JT was one of those guys. He's a good looking guy and
marketable. Why beat yourself up if you can make money
doing other things?

JT is a great Dolphin. To be mad at him for seeking money or furfilmet is
unreal. Guys........ZT and JT WERE the Marino for many fans.....The greater the player, the greater the backlash.

In the end, ZT and JT are some of the greatest Dolphins ever. Get on the train and suppor them. They will always be identified as dolphins.

if we get a 2nd I'm fine with it....he doesn't really want to be here and we need to get younger.

Ozzy rules!!

Cool.. Now the fools who don't want to trade an old Jason Taylor, even though we are a 1-15 team, can be put to rest.

Trade him before he plays another year and becomes worthless like Zach did !

Trade him....don't trade him.

But the only thing worthless...is a fan like you.

Sorry that it comes across harsh...but it is what it is.:lol:

Having players like ZT & JT could only help a young team like Miami. Fans like you choose your favorite player...play by play. I doubt you even pulled for Miami more than 2 or 3 seasons. Even then, I would bet you cheered more for other teams.

Having players like ZT & JT could only help a young team like Miami. Fans like you choose your favorite player...play by play. I doubt you even pulled for Miami more than 2 or 3 seasons. Even then, I would bet you cheered more for other teams.

:woot:

Well said sir.

Oh please. stop crying like a baby.. I've been following the dolphins religiously since well before marino even donned a dolphin uniform.

And no, what will help our players is getting good value in return for aging old players who's minds ARE NOT ON FOOTBALL.

This guy should be banned. Trade the bum? The bum? The guy who has done nothing but play at the elite level in the NFL for the Miami Dolphins since the mid 90's? You're a bum.

We should trade him because things are changing in Miami. But Jason Taylor will always be a Miami Dolphin - just like Zach Thomas.

Oh Christ. I was only kidding.

Stop being so damn sensitive.

I love Taylor but hes really starting to piss me off. Disrespect?? how about not showing up to off-season workouts to dance on national television. Get his *** out of here.

Back
Top Bottom