Armando Salguero: Taylor demands trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Taylor demands trade

Cool.. Now the fools who don't want to trade an old Jason Taylor, even though we are a 1-15 team, can be put to rest.

Trade him before he plays another year and becomes worthless like Zach did !

Trade the Bum !!

There's not need for that.

Kidding or not JT ZT were great dolphins and shouldn't be called bums. They gave thier heart and soul to us. I am glad ZT will play for a winner next year, wish we could have been compensated for him but we waited too long to trade him. Lets not do the same for JT, find a contender pick up a 2nd and its win win for the player and the team.

Hes 32.

Were trying to get young.

Thank you for all of your exciting years and games you have played with us Jason but if we can get a 2nd round pick for him pull the trigger.

Time to get some young guns in here.

Oh please. stop crying like a baby.. I've been following the dolphins religiously since well before marino even donned a dolphin uniform.

And no, what will help our players is getting good value in return for aging old players who's minds ARE NOT ON FOOTBALL.

Do you not agree, though, that older player lke JT might have a thing or two to teach rookies...On and off the field about class and how to play the game?

I think rebuilding needs an old player (Kevin Costner in Bull Durham) to teach the young guys how to play the game. Everyone knows how to tackle....

The value of the game is a thing to teach to the young guys.

Cool.. Now the fools who don't want to trade an old Jason Taylor, even though we are a 1-15 team, can be put to rest.

Trade him before he plays another year and becomes worthless like Zach did !

Trade the Bum !!
Jason Taylor a BUM...I don't think so!!!! Yes I would like to get fair value for Jason, but only so he can have a chance to go to the SB, Jason Taylor has been anything but a BUM for this Franchise!!

Oh please. stop crying like a baby.. I've been following the dolphins religiously since well before marino even donned a dolphin uniform.

And no, what will help our players is getting good value in return for aging old players who's minds ARE NOT ON FOOTBALL.

I hope you don't turn on your friends/family like you do players that have given 10+ years of ELITE PLAY for the Miami Dolphins. If so, I would think that you are walking around with a bullseye on your head.

I can see it now a day in your life...

You: Hey whats up bud? Great job cleaning up the house.
XXX: Thanks, I worked hard on it for 10 days.

You: Right on, again great job. Oh wait... what is this?
XXX: The trash you just left on the floor 10 seconds ago...

You: Well you just suck and the house looks like fido's butt.
XXX: Did you take your meds today?

You: Of course not, the draft is about to start and I like to stir up the pot. You know making post that makes no sense at all, about players that have been the cornerstone of the Miami Dolphins.
XXX: But you said you liked the Jets yesterday.

You: Yeah but that was win I simmed a season on Madden. They won it all baby.
XXX: Do yourself a favor...take your damn meds.

....you get the point.

I hope you were kidding. I wouldn't say I'm being sensitive, but rather a devoted Dolphins fan.

JT and Zach are always volatile in their attitudes. It's what makes them great football players. If JT felt disrespected, it's because he has been in Miami for years. He's allowed to feel that way. But don't worry. It will pass.

At the end of the day, he's in the hearts and minds of Dolphin fans. I'm giving him the respect he deserves. And I still really hope Miami gets a trade done today for him.

I do and I don't. If he's got a shot at a title? I'm in favor of it.

Hes 32.

Were trying to get young.

Thank you for all of your exciting years and games you have played with us Jason but if we can get a 2nd round pick for him pull the trigger.

Time to get some young guns in here.

It's actually worse. Taylor will be 34 when the season starts.

I hope you don't turn on your friends/family like you do players that have given 10+ years of ELITE PLAY for the Miami Dolphins. If so, I would think that you are walking around with a bullseye on your head.

I can see it now a day in your life...

You: Hey whats up bud? Great job cleaning up the house.
XXX: Thanks, I worked hard on it for 10 days.

You: Right on, again great job. Oh wait... what is this?
XXX: The trash you just left on the floor 10 seconds ago...

You: Well you just suck and the house looks like fido's butt.
XXX: Did you take your meds today?

You: Of course not, the draft is about to start and I like to stir up the pot. You know making post that makes no sense at all, about players that have been the cornerstone of the Miami Dolphins.
XXX: But you said you liked the Jets yesterday.

You: Yeah but that was win I simmed a season on Madden. They won it all baby.
XXX: Do yourself a favor...take your damn meds.

....you get the point.

Fandom and buisness are two different things.

Fandom and buisness are two different things.

True...

Just making a point.

People that pull for things...second by second. Just don't do it in sports. It is in their nature to live by the second and judge by the split second...

Do you not agree, though, that older player lke JT might have a thing or two to teach rookies...On and off the field about class and how to play the game?

I think rebuilding needs an old player (Kevin Costner in Bull Durham) to teach the young guys how to play the game. Everyone knows how to tackle....

The value of the game is a thing to teach to the young guys.

I think adding a sam madison or pat surtain like player in 2nd for 6 to 10 years would pay off more than having a great vet like JT around for 2years

BS "worst fans". Maybe we have the worst players. If this Salguero story is true, JT is a royal arse. If you want out, get out. Just ask. Dont make the organization look like they did something to entice you to go.

I hope you don't turn on your friends/family like you do players that have given 10+ years of ELITE PLAY for the Miami Dolphins. If so, I would think that you are walking around with a bullseye on your head. .

What an incredibly ridiculous analogy.

Comparing family to football players? FOOTBALL PLAYERS?

face it, fans root for the uniform and not the person. There are plenty of players in the league who give it their all but you don't respect those players. Because you root for the uniform.

If Ray Lewis was a dolphin all his career you people would be giving him all the breaks and have his sticky posters in your bedrooms. I can name a hundred players on other teams, and rivals saying the same thing.

You'd all have major mancrushes on Brady if he was drafted by Miami and you wouldn't have all this hate towards him.. The only difference is the uniform..

I got news for you, these football players could care less about you or me personally. Do you really think Jason freakin Taylor would shed a tear if he heard your brother died a week ago? Hell no he wouldn't. He doesn't know you, he doesn't know him, he'd forget about it a minute later. He doesn't care...

So you're comparing family to football players? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

True...

Just making a point.

People that pull for things...second by second. Just don't do it in sports. It is in their nature to live by the second and judge by the split second...

Mah brutha :hi5:

Split seconds are for the field of play.

The future is the most important.

Back
Top Bottom