Armando: Slow starts must stop | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Slow starts must stop

Bottom line is, if you have a QB like Tannehill and defensive players like Wake, Jones, Grimes and Suh and you don't make the playoffs, it's always on the coaches. And changes need to be made there.

I really think this is a fair assessment, especially concerning this year. I'm just not ready to concede we'll miss the playoffs after week 2. The team has not played well in areas, along with the penalties last week, but a season is 16 games, all of which play out differently - many times not even close to the way anyone, including so called experts, foresee.

lets pull ourselves out of the basement now, and work for the future!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Hell yes! Go phins!

How can a zombie as a head coach motivate a team? He can't and never will. You need to give up on that thought. Joe is probably too busy picking up garbage in the locker room during pre-game.

How can a zombie as a head coach motivate a team? He can't and never will. You need to give up on that thought. Joe is probably too busy picking up garbage in the locker room during pre-game.

Tom Landry agrees with you! Geez, please stop with the calm demeanor is the issue. That is ludicrous. After all, I see the hooded one screams from the sidelines all the time. The key is building motivation in the locker room and through the week.

A coach does not have to be Harbaugh-like. However, he needs to capture the respect from his players by building strong relationships with them...especially the players that teammates follow. Joe has never, ever done that.

From getting getting pissy with a dirty locker room, ****ting on a guy for not having his shoes tied, getting angry with Davis for having to pee, to not backing Tannehill last year during adverse times...Joe has never got to a point where players want to run through a wall for him.

Look at Barry Jackson's note today in that Joe is telling players to trust he and his staff...4 damn years in.

This is not going to work and as one looks back, it never had a chance.

can't fly to London 1-2... can't leave London 1-3... 0-2 division rec in bye week would be very damaging

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

can't fly to London 1-2... can't leave London 1-3... 0-2 division rec in bye week would be very damaging

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two home losses as well to division teams.

It's been going on for 4 years. This just sounds like BS to me. If they want to be fast and exciting, why don't they ever play uptempo from the start?

The Jets are getting pummeled - we step up and win today and we are a game behind NE. It's moments like these where we usually lay an egg.

Did anybody tell the bills we were supposed to be the one to start fast? No fair!

Back
Top Bottom