Armando: Slow starts must stop | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Slow starts must stop

Also, how many articles have been written about Joe's teams not starting off fast? LOL. Almost as many about Joe changing his personality and building more relationships with players.

Just change the date on the article and you are good to go.

Terrible coach.
This x infinity. I'm sick of hearing about doofus Joe changing his personality. I'm sick of hearing him tell us "congratulations other team - they deserved to win". That's ****ing loser talk. You don't do that. You can congratulate them but don't tell your team they are inferior. You should be pissed off that you lost and demand your players hold themselves to a higher standard than losing to Jacksonville for example. This man is a horrible coach, horrible leader (would you run through a wall for this guy?), can't "man up" and deal w passionate players who want to win - instead he ships off every person who makes a peep - it's fitting that Odrick took over the game and ****ed Philbin in his little vagina last week - I wish when they had the fight on the sideline last year that Odrick puched Joes ****ing stupid looking face into oblivion. Instead he got revenge the way only a Hollywood could draw up. Malcontent player gets revenge on former idiot coach to win game. I'm sick of seeing his bewildered, lifeless looking stupid face on my TV screen. I'm sick of watching - actually I can't anymore - his pressers. I want to put my foot through the TV. When your coach is in his 4th year and he still doesn't know how to use a time out properly, he probably shouldn't be coaching. He sucks and is the worst coach in football or close to it. End of story. Here's to hoping equally idiotic Ross can land a real man to coach our team next year. I'm so ****ing pissed off that I got amped up for this season - like every season since the mid-late 70's - only to be let down by this POS joker of a coach who can't lead or motivate highly talented grown men to do their jobs. **** him.

At least he is saying the right things and talking about not just the problem but ways to fix it and not blaming any players at all. I'm sure these players are prepared which is why I don't like to put much blame on Philbin. Players need to execute the gameplan.

At least he is saying the right things and talking about not just the problem but ways to fix it and not blaming any players at all. I'm sure these players are prepared which is why I don't like to put much blame on Philbin. Players need to execute the gameplan.

The problem is that it NEVER gets fixed.

Little bit. If the team is taking on the persona of their coach well philbin sure as **** isnt an aggressive set the tone sort of person. It really is a major issue with this team. First halves have been brutal as they're just sleep walking.

This x infinity. I'm sick of hearing about doofus Joe changing his personality. I'm sick of hearing him tell us "congratulations other team - they deserved to win". That's ****ing loser talk. You don't do that. You can congratulate them but don't tell your team they are inferior. You should be pissed off that you lost and demand your players hold themselves to a higher standard than losing to Jacksonville for example. This man is a horrible coach, horrible leader (would you run through a wall for this guy?), can't "man up" and deal w passionate players who want to win - instead he ships off every person who makes a peep - it's fitting that Odrick took over the game and ****ed Philbin in his little vagina last week - I wish when they had the fight on the sideline last year that Odrick puched Joes ****ing stupid looking face into oblivion. Instead he got revenge the way only a Hollywood could draw up. Malcontent player gets revenge on former idiot coach to win game. I'm sick of seeing his bewildered, lifeless looking stupid face on my TV screen. I'm sick of watching - actually I can't anymore - his pressers. I want to put my foot through the TV. When your coach is in his 4th year and he still doesn't know how to use a time out properly, he probably shouldn't be coaching. He sucks and is the worst coach in football or close to it. End of story. Here's to hoping equally idiotic Ross can land a real man to coach our team next year. I'm so ****ing pissed off that I got amped up for this season - like every season since the mid-late 70's - only to be let down by this POS joker of a coach who can't lead or motivate highly talented grown men to do their jobs. **** him.

Blame our idiot owner who hired him. Ross is clueless and wouldn't know a talented coach if it slapped him upside his goofy head.

While I think Philbin still has a chance to rebound and save his job, I'd like it for once if he could speak openly about his team's problems without prompting by the media. He comes off as defensive and out of touch, as opposed to other coaches who openly point out parts of their team that need to improve.

It's a shame as I had very high hopes for Philbin when he was named head coach.

Blame our idiot owner who hired him. Ross is clueless and wouldn't know a talented coach if it slapped him upside his goofy head.
the two of them can felate each other until they both choke and die for all I care. So done with these two clowns. Absolutely pathetic. "A young Don Shula" - I can't believe Ross said that. Holy hell - while trying to hype up his guy he insulted the greatest coach in the football universe. Such a dumb ****.

The most laughable part of the Philbin experience....the one time he was annoyed and showed it with the team & the media, when he wouldn't state Tannehill was the starter, Tannehill and the team responded. And yet Philbin basically apologized and said he handled things the wrong way.

wannstoopid, Cameron, Morono all said the right things too. I understand your point but saying and doing are two completely different things.

Thanks for posting - I don't recall a game this early in the season ever feeling so pivitol. Maybe i've just been reading to many news clippings, but it's definitely feeling "make or break", whether it is or not.

agreed... to me this is such a pivotal game as well. week three and I feel that this match-up against the Bills is a total NEED!!! (i always would say its a needed, big win anyways, but the feeling here is so much more for some reason).

lets pull ourselves out of the basement now, and work for the future!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

The most laughable part of the Philbin experience....the one time he was annoyed and showed it with the team & the media, when he wouldn't state Tannehill was the starter, Tannehill and the team responded. And yet Philbin basically apologized and said he handled things the wrong way.
OMG I had forgotten about that. You are dead on. He could have learned something from it and leveraged it going forward. You're right - he basically apologized for the way his team went out and utterly destroyed an inferior opponent - in doing so, essentially said "guys, you don't need to play like that every week". What a total failure. Fans shouldn't be depressed that their team sucks this early in the season. Especially when they have a competitive roster.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I never liked Philbin. Was very disappointed in his hire. Now I'm disappointed we didn't get rid of him sooner.
your sig never gets old for me :)

I thought twice about what I'm about to post here because it can be perceived as mean spirited and all that - I've seen others like Hayden get flamed for going here. Circumstances aside, the week Philbin wasn't w the team last year they came out and played one of the best games this franchise has played in at least 10 years. coincidence? No way anyone can convince me otherwise.

More Philbin antics. It's been four years and again, he is just now learning something? To get the team energized in pregame? Does it make anyone else wonder what else he doesn't know yet?
Way too lenient on this guy. Ross needs to get Joe in his office real quick and remind him of his future in the sea of unemployed head coaches.

More Philbin antics. It's been four years and again, he is just now learning something? To get the team energized in pregame? Does it make anyone else wonder what else he doesn't know yet?
Way too lenient on this guy. Ross needs to get Joe in his office real quick and remind him of his future in the sea of unemployed head coaches.
thats just it. It's like he and Ross are on a 20 year timetable or something.

Back
Top Bottom