Armando suggests we could trade our 1st this year AND next years first to get Joeckel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando suggests we could trade our 1st this year AND next years first to get Joeckel

PolitePolite

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Miami Herald expects the Dolphins to "make calls" if Texas A&M LT Luke Joeckel slips to the No. 3 overall pick.

It's not out of the question that Eric Fisher goes first and Ziggy Ansah or Dion Jordan goes second, leaving Joeckel at No. 3. The Raiders are open to all trade offers and certainly would listen. The Herald's Armando Salguero suggests the Fins would have to surrender their 2014 first-rounder to move from 12 to 3, which would be a tougher sell if contract-year GM Jeff Ireland wasn't so desperate.

Dead serious if we give up next year's first to move up in this draft at all, I am going to go crazy. None of these players are worth our next years first rounder.

Mando you're ****ty enough as a so-called "straight news reporter;" kindly refrain from even attempting any pretense of insightful analysis. TIA

"How do I get fans to read my drivel? Wait, I know..."

LOL...love the reaction

I guess we just threw another cookie out to the media, damn they are gulable.

Back
Top Bottom