Armando suggests we could trade our 1st this year AND next years first to get Joeckel | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando suggests we could trade our 1st this year AND next years first to get Joeckel

It's all good, my man. I looked at his post again and immediately realized what the confusion was, too.

I'll tell you what. If this pick goes down or any type of trade up for an OT. I'm staying off this site for a week or more... Impossible to enjoy any OLine pick up with the vitriol on this site regarding the position.

I think it will be apocalyptic unless Jeff uses all of that extra ammo to trade back up into the first or early second and go in guns blazing on some skill position players.

Well considering our 1st pick next year will only have a BPA of 590......its not really too bad!

3000 or 2600 > then 1790

My bad lockz I thought you meant worthless not worth less. I should learn to read. No wonder I couldnt make it make sense. My apologies. :crazy:

I'll tell you what. If this pick goes down or any type of trade up for an OT. I'm staying off this site for a week or more... Impossible to enjoy any OLine pick up with the vitriol on this site regarding the position.
You would almost think O-line was a strong suit of our team. I'm all for playmakers but I'm not the anti O-linemen no matter what type either. My problem with O-line picks in the past has more to do with who we picked and when we picked them and who we picked them over moreso then the fact it was an O-linemen. You get the sense that some people on here would throw a bitch fit if Joeckel fell to us @ 12 and we took him over Austin or Eifert.

You would almost think O-line was a strong suit of our team. I'm all for playmakers but I'm not the anti O-linemen no matter what type either. My problem with O-line picks in the past has more to do with who we picked and when we picked them and who we picked them over moreso then the fact it was an O-linemen. You get the sense that some people on here would throw a bitch fit if Joeckel fell to us @ 12 and we took him over Austin or Eifert.

Yeah it is asinine...

To be honest I understood some anger when it came to the Long pick. We really didn't have anyone for him to protect and it seemed like an iffy pick at the time. Now? Come on... It's all about creating holes for our young back and keeping our young franchise QB up off his ass.

I think CB is just as important a need to fill but with the way this years draft is. I'd rather have a 2nd round corner starting than a 2nd round OT, if there is such an OT in the draft...

Yeah it is asinine...

To be honest I understood some anger when it came to the Long pick. We really didn't have anyone for him to protect and it seemed like an iffy pick at the time. Now? Come on... It's all about creating holes for our young back and keeping our young franchise QB up off his ass.

I think CB is just as important a need to fill but with the way this years draft is. I'd rather have a 2nd round corner starting than a 2nd round OT, if there is such an OT in the draft...
Agree completely. I'm all for getting linemen in the 3-5 rounds. That goes for defense too but given our roster and this years draft class you either get a T early or you're left with your weiner in your hand. That's exactly why I'm all for the Albert trade if one of these 3 dont fall far enough for us to trade up for. I dont want to move to 3. I'm perfectly ok with jumping up to 6. All these people who are bitching about giving up a 2nd to KC for a LT are the same ones who are going to punch themselves in the face when they hear "we ve just got a trade up and the Dolphins are on the board"

I wanna rip Mando's arm off and beat him to death with it for even suggesting that.

Ireland overdrafting an offensive lineman? Never...

And BTW, its been suggested that Ireland's tenure rides on this upcoming season. If the team falls apart and he's fired, the lack of a 2014 1st round pick becomes someone else's problem.

You're going to go crazy? Really? How would that change anything at all. I love my football and my Dolphins, but if they did this, I would be upset, but not go crazy, I won't let something like this upset me, to where I would go crazy and lose it.

Seriously???? So any time anyone says something like "man that makes me crazy" or etc you think they just go crazy and "lose it" ?? I'm pretty sure it's just a way to express that you don't like something..

You must be really bored or angry today or something...

Back
Top Bottom