Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job". | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job".

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The energy and excitement part is yet to be determined. The wisdom part also will be determined at some point in the future. But if wisdom is aquired through experience, then the Dolphins offensive staff will have to do a lot of learning on the job.

Fact is quarterback coach Karl Dorrell has never been a quarterback coach before on any level.

Fact is running back coach Jeff Nixon has never been a running backs coach in the NFL.

Fact is tight end coach Dan Campbell has never been a position coach at any level before.

Fact is wide receivers coach Steve Bush has never filled that job at any level.

Fact is wide receiver assistant Ike Hilliard has never coached in the NFL at all.

Fact is five of the six new hires the Dolphins just made to coach offense will be new to their jobs either because they never coached the position before, never held an assistant's job for that position in the NFL before, or never coached in the NFL, period.

It seems like they are just trying to fail.. Maybe they are trying to be the worst team this year so for 2012 draft they can get top pick lol jk jk.

It seems like they are just trying to fail.. Maybe they are trying to be the worst team this year so for 2012 draft they can get top pick lol jk jk.

Dont worry I see the dolphins on the upswing. As soon as they can our clown of a coach.

So we went from the 'Good ole Boys' to the "Brand new Boys'.

chad pennington will run the whole offense. the entire staff is just a coverup

i can't say i'm upset by this but i kinda feel bad for some of you guys. i know what it's like to root for an organization that just seems to do everything the stupid way. it sucks and yet you stick by you rteam anyway and all it does is disappoint you in the end. it looks like you guys are going through that now.....

chad pennington will run the whole offense. the entire staff is just a coverup

I really question Henne's learning capability. You would think somehow after three years we would see a little Penny in Henne. Was the only reason i felt somewhat ok with Henne was because of Penny. Or do we all have it wrong we all know Penny is smart but maybe not so much a teacher idk. Either way the good thing is Dan Henning is gone we got to be better without him. We have to even if its not much.

We someone to explain to us all while they were all great hires. Nubs?

Best thing that ever happened to Atlanta not signing the Trifecta

All due to Ross's big blunder. Seems pretty obvious that no good, experienced coaches wanted to join the circus.

Back
Top Bottom