Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job". | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job".

Armando has been on the Miami Herald's payroll for years and is still learning on the job. He can go stfu.

Sweet. We are doing things different than any other team and clearly thinking outside the box. We've all wanted this FO to be creative, but I think we hoped it would show up in creative playcalling through proven coaches (ala Nolan), not in the hiring of a raw and inexperienced (read: unqualified) coaching staff. I really hope it works out, but at least I know I won't be disappointed if we have another bad year. I'm going into next year with zero expectations. ZERO.

Armando has been on the Miami Herald's payroll for years and is still learning on the job. He can go stfu.

Don't kill the messenger. This isn't about Armando. Every single hire this offseason has been questionable - from extending Sparano and Ireland, to hiring the Browns OC (who nobody else wanted), to filling out the rest of the offensive coaching staff with guys who've never had these jobs before - ever - at any level!!!

I hate to be so pessimistic but for some reason next season (if there is one) feels like its gonna be a freakin disaster.

When we see how the sparano situation played out and hearing that Henne will compete next year for the starting job....I dont know man. I just feel like this is headed down a dark road.

Yeah i know i least the last two years we like some of the moves FO made in the off season. I have yet to like any move dolphins have made so far.

You never know guys. This is essentially a new regime after Bill Parcells stepped out. What is going on in the back office? The truth is that we have no idea. Maybe all these guys had a synergy, and a united passion, that wasn't possible with 'Ole Bill looking over their shoulders.

As has been the case in the past, I am very optimistic. We have a talented team. If the New York Jets can make it to the AFC Championship with Mark Sanchez, who -- by the way -- has a worse QB rating than Henne (Henne is like a 75.3 average over two years, Cheez is like a 67.5 or so)... We can, too.

I am not saying we don't need a QB. I'm just sayin'... You never know.

You never know guys. This is essentially a new regime after Bill Parcells stepped out. What is going on in the back office? The truth is that we have no idea. Maybe all these guys had a synergy, and a united passion, that wasn't possible with 'Ole Bill looking over their shoulders.

As has been the case in the past, I am very optimistic. We have a talented team. If the New York Jets can make it to the AFC Championship with Mark Sanchez, who -- by the way -- has a worse QB rating than Henne (Henne is like a 75.3 average over two years, Cheez is like a 67.5 or so)... We can, too.

I am not saying we don't need a QB. I'm just sayin'... You never know.

The Jets' OL is way ahead of ours. Busting on Smiley, Murphy, Thomas, Grove, Berger, Incognito, McQuisten, and maybe John Jerry too has really, really set us back. We have so many needs (like QB and RB) but none of them can really be developed b/c these assclowns keep missing on every OL move they make.

Looks like the Dolphins have decided to do the opposite of what seems like the logical decision and hope it pays off. Seems fool proof.

This reminds me of sand lot football.

Whatever, can't be worse than our offense last year.

No coach or GM in their right mind would make the moves this bunch of aholes have. Thanks again, Ross.

Back
Top Bottom