Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job". | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job".

i really like what the bears did and got former hc to be position coaches. martz, tice and maranelli

Ross had the right idea but did not have the balls, brains and the tact to pull it out.

Right, because if there's something that MOST billionaires lack, it's balls and brains.

Right, because if there's something that MOST billionaires lack, it's balls and brains.

Give it a rest, everyone knows Ross is an intelligent man, but when it comes to football decisions SO FAR he has proven to be a moron. Just because Ross is a billionaire does not mean he is intelligent in every single aspect of life.

Meh, worse comes to worse we end up with a top pick in next years draft and finally draft the up and coming Qb that we need. Of course we could pull a dolphin and trade next years number one for a second this year.

Give it a rest, everyone knows Ross is an intelligent man, but when it comes to football decisions SO FAR he has proven to be a moron. Just because Ross is a billionaire does not mean he is intelligent in every single aspect of life.

You're right, clearly you know more about football than Stephen Ross and can afford better advisers and consultants than he. I mean, that's why you're such a successfull NFL coach yourself, right?

The Bills are loving this.. They wont be in the basement for much longer.

Let the circus show go on.

You're right, clearly you know more about football than Stephen Ross and can afford better advisers and consultants than he. I mean, that's why you're such a successfull NFL coach yourself, right?

I will say I know more about football than a senile old man who tried to hire another coach when Sparano was still employed, then give Sparano a contract extension. 1-7 at home, 7-9 in two straight seasons.

When we don’t make the playoffs again I will make sure I let you know how great of an owner Ross is.

Some people who see the light at the end of the tunnel, don't realize, it's a train ready to run them over.

Hmmmm. Well, I will give Sparano & Ireland credit for having big balls. In fact they probably need a wheel barrow to carry them in. Their jobs and professional reputations are on the line and they go out and hire guys that no one knows hardly anything about and have no experience in the rolls they will fill. I have to admit that I was hopping that we wouldn't just go out and try to re-tread every other teams old worn out tires..... I guess I should have been more careful what I wished for.

I don't mind giving an inexperienced guy or two a chance to show what he's got. However, I think that this is a little too extreame. I guess that only time will tell whether this is either genius or insanity. Im a homer and a eternial optimist but this is feeling like looney toons.

Please God let this be genius. My heart bleeds aqua and orange and I don't know how much more it can take! Just one playoff win before I die. Is that to much to ask for?

Everyone starts somewhere. I don't see this being a disaster

Please explain why you don’t think that is a disaster. Or better yet how can you see that being successful.

Fact is quarterback coach Karl Dorrell has never been a quarterback coach before on any level.

Fact is running back coach Jeff Nixon has never been a running backs coach in the NFL.

Fact is tight end coach Dan Campbell has never been a position coach at any level before.

Fact is wide receivers coach Steve Bush has never filled that job at any level.

Fact is wide receiver assistant Ike Hilliard has never coached in the NFL at all.

I will say I know more about football than a senile old man who tried to hire another coach when Sparano was still employed, then give Sparano a contract extension. 1-7 at home, 7-9 in two straight seasons.

When we don’t make the playoffs again I will make sure I let you know how great of an owner Ross is.

Yes, and then you will have something else you can post it in your Signature for 6 YEARS AFTER THE FACT.

Im talking in regards to his football team. just because you are a billionaire does not make u a person that knows football and how to run a football team

Also to let you know Stephen Ross came from money, its not like he just amassed a fortune from scratch lol. In fact his uncle's net worth was like 775 million at one point

Back
Top Bottom