Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job". | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: The Dolphins NEW offensive staff will "learn on the job".

I have enough money to buy an airplane, of course i know not one thing about how to fly the damn thing. Want to come for a ride? Just beacause you have money, and can purchase something, doesn't mean your an expert about it.

I have enough money to buy an airplane, of course i know not one thing about how to fly the damn thing. Want to come for a ride? Just beacause you have money, and can purchase something, doesn't mean your an expert about it.

Your analogy is invalid because Ross would be the owner of the plane, not the Pilot. Just because someone makes decisions that don't make sense to you or resonate with you emotionally, doesn't make them a moron. To assume otherwise makes the situation quite the opposite.

Your analogy is invalid because Ross would be the owner of the plane, not the Pilot. Just because someone makes decisions that don't make sense to you or resonate with you emotionally, doesn't make them a moron. To assume otherwise makes the situation quite the opposite.

But it does not make them a genius either. Or does it prove it was the right decision.

How did all these football professionals come to the conclusion that players like Culpepper, Ginn, White were good decisions when fans were screaming otherwise. Who was right? I think for the most part, fans get a lot of stuff right and the people that blindly follow the coach and GM are the fools.

Glad thats the best thing you can come up with. I think that is the second time I have heard it.

Well, I mean really, Feidler hasn't played a single Down for the fins in 6 years. There are young fins fans that have no idea who Jay Feidler even is. So if that's the ONE thing you choose to point to and beat your chest about, then yeah, I'm pretty much gonna make fun of it every chance I get. Because, quite frankly, I find it pathetic.

Well, I mean really, Feidler hasn't played a single Down for the fins in 6 years. There are young fins fans that have no idea who Jay Feidler even is. So if that's the ONE thing you choose to point to and beat your chest about, then yeah, I'm pretty much gonna make fun of it every chance I get. Because, quite frankly, I find it pathetic.

First, I really have not cared much too change it. It really is not important to me to update my signature.

This is coming from someone's signature which starts out February 14, 2003 almost 8 years ago.

Since you such an blind optimist as well I will ask you the same thing I asked Nublar. What do you think should happen if the Dolphins fail to make the playoffs again. Do you think Sparano and Co minus Nolan should be gone?

I would actual like to hear some insight from you instead of defending the intelligence of Ross.

Fantastic. This team is going to be one big OJT session for a bunch of amateur coaches. This oughta work out real well.

Back
Top Bottom