Armando: Wallace has threatened this before/Cap hit for cutting him | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Wallace has threatened this before/Cap hit for cutting him

Yeah, how many points did we score once he sat down. How do you people realize that even when he is not catching the ball just making teams account for him makes our offense better. We cut him and we are worse than 7-9 next year.

Who on our O makes up his 10 tds?

The voice of reason.

The truth of this lies somewhere between what we've heard/read, and what we haven't.. I don't think he quit.. he prob got pissed none of what was worked on all week in prep wasn't being used 1st-half.. went off on position coaches.. the weasel'd on him.. Phildo got uppity.. Wallace got pined

shet's straight outta North Dallas Forty.. who wants players who think!?

I actually agree with Wallace that he should be used more aggressively. Although a better oline would make it easier.

Also your stupid if you think Miami is just gonna cut him and not have a replacement. FA and draft will be huge if you wanna release him.

If this team trades up for Cooper, bye bye Wallace.

Threaten to keep him here another year, unless he restructures to a reasonable contract so he can be traded. Finally, the Dolphins can use their own hopelessness to their own advantage! :lol:

I actually agree with Wallace that he should be used more aggressively. Although a better oline would make it easier.

Also your stupid if you think Miami is just gonna cut him and not have a replacement. FA and draft will be huge if you wanna release him.

If this team trades up for Cooper, bye bye Wallace.

Trading up for Cooper would be tits. Costly... But tits.

Dorset has the same deep ball frustrations as Wallace. Everytime Kaaya misses him deep he throws his hands up like wtf

That management cpuldnt see this coming from a mile away after last season frustrates me no end. Owner got just what he deseved when this no-heart cancer was re-signed.

That management cpuldnt see this coming from a mile away after last season frustrates me no end. Owner got just what he deseved when this no-heart cancer was re-signed.

??? He was never re-signed. :err:

The Falcons did with Jones, it paid off well.

It's partially paid off. They still don't have a playoff win under their belt. But I must admit, M. Ryan/J. Jones are a force when healthy. Atlanta has a similar issue to the Dolphins though. Terrible OL and bad defense.

As much as I agree that we should have been more aggressive with Wallace against the Jets, at onepoint it looked as though we subbed out some O-lineman for turnstyles. We gave up 7 sacks and a ton of QB hits and pressures. It's hard to be aggressive down field with no time to do it.

Back
Top Bottom