Armando: Wallace has threatened this before/Cap hit for cutting him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Wallace has threatened this before/Cap hit for cutting him

Greg Jennings is not a burner, but he would be reliable and is a "Joe Guy". I bet he is cut for cap reasons.

Joe never got his players on the roster. Always thought that was crazy.

Sign a Jennings and draft a Phillip Dorsett in middle rounds and receiving group is fine...IF you keep Hartline.

There are a lot of ways of solving the issues at receiver. I am not that worried. I just would not can Hartline.

Truly pathetic the money that was spent on this moron and Wheeler and Ellerbe. Money that should have been spent keeping Bush, Marshall, Dansby and Davis. It's always one thing after another with this organization...

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins WR Brandon Gibson said frustration may have been building up with Mike Wallace with not being involved more in the offense.

The one way to guarantee you won't get more involved in the offense is by quitting and staying on the sidelines. Smooth move asswipe.

meanwhile.. Tom Brady restructured his deal today (12/29) to give NE $24m extra to play with.. there's a guy who see's Wallace not liking where he's at, and gave Belichick/Caserio & Co the means to get him signed if he comes available..

this is how real teams do.. REAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS

a championship minded move by a proven championship player on a true championship dynasty..

what you got Ross?

I would let that mother****er sit here and rot in misery before I EVER put Wallace in a position that would allow those ****tards to get their hands on him. They don't need the help. Suck a fat one Brady.

Truly pathetic the money that was spent on this moron and Wheeler and Ellerbe. Money that should have been spent keeping Bush, Marshall, Dansby and Davis. It's always one thing after another with this organization...

Ireland: I've got picks and money. :troll:

Picks
Dion Jordan
Jamar Taylor
Will Davis
Dallas Thomas

Money

Wallace
Ellerbe
Wheeler

If he truly quit on the team, then he has to be removed. Cutting him is the last option, but with his contract it might be the only option. But maybe he's unhappy enough to restructure as part of an agreement to trade his @ss. But he can't be allowed to stay IF he really did quit on the team. He'll end up dividing the locker room and you can't have that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It's really ironic because lazor certainly appeared to make him much more the focus of the offense this year from Game #1.

I remember seeing the player interview posted last week, when they asked him about Philbin returning he was very vague.

He probably has been whining every chance he got to the media. Even after lazor basically adopted him and never had anything bad to say about him

Not firing Jeff Ireland with Tony Sparano was a horrible and costly decision.

wait til june 1 and cut him. or find a team that he is willing to renegotiate a new contract with and trade him

In hindsight I will say that Bill Parcells did find some really good players:

Jake Long
Vontae Davis
Sean Smith
Reshad Jones
Randy Starks
Cam Wake
Brandon Marshall
Brian Hartline
Davone Bess

He did build a really good team, he just made a terrible decision at quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom