Armando: Wheeler basically blame coaches/scheme for fall off (ridiculous article IMO) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Wheeler basically blame coaches/scheme for fall off (ridiculous article IMO)

The dude who can't tackle Tom Brady in the open field wants to play weakside backer...haha can't make this stuff up

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say it is a fact that players under perform here and seem to be a lot better other places. Coaching has to be a big factor for this.

Ready for that list. Anytime now..... :impatient:

Look....Wheeler sucks. But this coaching staff is just as bad. They do not coach to a players strength. So to me..... You have a bad player being coached by bad coaches..... That equals exactly what we got this year.

Oh boy. I haven't read it yet, but Armando reporting what wheeler says is the ultimate. I'm gonna go make some popcorn first. Brb.

I think what needs to be understood is the fact, yes fact, that most NFL players do not perform better after getting a big free agent contract as compared to their performance that in fact got them the free agent contract.

This is why you must build your teams with youth through the draft. Does anyone think the Seahawks defensive players who are coming up on free agency will outperform what they did up till free agency? It just doesn't happen.

Coyle doesn't blitz, never disguises his blitzes when he does, and sends delays blitzes at that. Nothing like having our LBs give the QBs a free 3 steps of delay on days our front four is lacking. And did they outlaw DB blitzes? I can't tell.

No sacking the QB, no sacking Rome.

Back
Top Bottom