Armstead Brings Good News ... In More Ways Than One | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Brings Good News ... In More Ways Than One

Can anyone name some notable players who kicked the injury bug toward the second or back half of their career after being plagued by it consistently?

Can anyone name some notable players who kicked the injury bug toward the second or back half of their career after being plagued by it consistently?
Anthony Munoz. Only played 8 games his last two seasons in college. Whoever drafted him had major balls. Became arguably the best OL in history.

Frank Gore. Two torn ACLs to same leg at UM.

Fred Taylor. Missed 24 games first 4 seasons. Missed 12 games last 7 seasons.

I vaguely recall Isaac Bruce having the injury prone tag early on, and shook it for pretty much the remainder of his career.

Anthony Munoz. Only played 8 games his last two seasons in college. Whoever drafted him had major balls. Became arguably the best OL in history.

I vaguely recall Isaac Bruce having the injury prone tag early on, and shook it for pretty much the remainder of his career.
Well done!!

Robert Smith for the Vikings too.

Browns drafted Munoz didn’t they?

Good! Be smart with how they use him until the season. Whatever the minimum is to having him be ready.

Back
Top Bottom