Armstead Brings Good News ... In More Ways Than One | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Brings Good News ... In More Ways Than One

Gosh darn, his arms is bigger than his legs. Right @Ray R ?
And once again doesn’t look like he’s able to take an off-season and train to get bigger stronger faster.. can’t really do that when your rehabbing a lower extremity

I’d be happy a f to have him play 13 to 15.

13 is basically a quarter of the season without him. For what we're paying him, the team and us as fans should expect more. I do appreciate what guys, and armstead in particular last season, endure to play through injuries. At the same time, you have to ask why does he have a propensity for being injured?

talk is cheap......we need him for a full season. 99% of the NFL players are healthy at THIS time......lets see what happens when the games actually start.

At the same time, you have to ask why does he have a propensity for being injured?
Training style, flexibility or lack there of, willingness to train the body for injury resistance, genetics, etc etc…

I don’t think the question is WHY he gets injured - it’s not like he bamboozled us… it’s like asking WHY didn’t Devante Parker ever become an alpha?

He’s a great player who has always been injured. He either hasn’t wanted to, or isn’t able to, to change that narrative… but the team knew what it was signing up for when they gave him the contract.

Good news all around, and amazing thing Armstead and the local Honda did for the young man and his family.

Big heart on that big man, and very much deserved by that young man to do what he did to graduate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom