Armstead injury status update | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead injury status update

Which is more the reason to give the GM credit for pulling the trigger on the pick rather than say they got lucky....
Lucky is the word, and the need was paramount. If Tunsil had been a CB with the same issue, the FO would have moved up. You know the drill.😏

So am I supposed to be grateful theres no surgery needed, down-trodden that he's already banged up or hopeful that he'll be starting week 1?

I'd agree. Easy to get if you are a player in NFL. And most MRI centers don't run at night, so easy to start one up.
It's wild, people will come in to the ER and think they can just demand an mri and it will get done right then and there... sorry, not how it works lol

The Dolphins chose Dallas Thomas in 2013. If they had moved up 3 spots, they could have drafted Armstead. Kelce was the first pick in that round. It points to not only the Dolphins lack of scouting, but a whole bunch of other teams that blew it with Kelce and Armstead. It’s not an exact science… but the Dolphins have historically missed. I lay some blame on a substandard scouting system. 25 years. In the old days, the Fins belong to a group called BLESTO. Teams included the Steelers… who historically have drafted well, especially defensively.
I really wanted Armstead in that draft and I lost my **** when we missed him by 3 picks. I’m pretty sure the Saints had one of their super fans in a wheelchair announce the pick and I have never resented a special needs individual like I did in that moment.

I really wanted Armstead in that draft and I lost my **** when we missed him by 3 picks. I’m pretty sure the Saints had one of their super fans in a wheelchair announce the pick and I have never resented a special needs individual like I did in that moment.
Understood.

We knew what he was when we signed.. hoping someone else will step up to the plate

I’m thinking he ain’t gonna be ready week 1.. hope that’s not the case

Back
Top Bottom