Armstead out Sunday | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead out Sunday

C,mon guys he played most of last season injured, yeah we're disappointed but when fit he's a top 5 left tackle.
Hopefully this will be the only injury this year, let's get through the next few games with Lamm and you never know he might perform well as they say next man up
He also might get our QB concussed

I seriously hope Armstead did not participate and injure himself in his celebrity basketball game he put on this past June in his hometown. For a guy who rarely practices and is often injured during the season, the last thing he should be doing with his free time is play competitive basketball!

I seriously hope Armstead did not participate and injure himself in his celebrity basketball game he put on this past June in his hometown. For a guy who rarely practices and is often injured during the season, the last thing he should be doing with his free time is play competitive basketball!
All the guys involved in the new NFL Rap album are injured lol Armstead, Waller, Chark, Ingram I’m sure it’s just coincidence…..but kinda funny still

The spread hasn't changed. It's still 3 pts. It's not as monumental a loss as you may think it is.
Odds makers assumed he was out. If he played, the line might have moved

I had the same worries about TA as most on these forums but felt like we could still succeed with him as a mentor and leader of the o line AS LONG AS WE DRAFTED HIS POTENTIAL SUCCESSOR to develop and fill in for the inevitable games he wouldn’t be available. The closest we came to doing that was the 7th round this year, and even then we cut that guy on a wing and a prayer that we could stash him on the PS. When it comes to the line we have no idea how to hedge our bets, and that makes every bet turn out to be more risk than reward.

I think there's a weekly deadline to place a guy on short term IR. If this injury threatens to sideline him multiple weeks, I have to think he would be placed on the IR and miss 4 games. Nobody seems to be considering that. So my logic says he returns next week.

Rushing him back from what? The guy has had more rest time than a sloth. Long term health? Armstead has never had that. It's a push to say short term health.
Again, that is your opinion as a fan. Look at how bad the “tougher” players bodies broke down with age. Some of these dude can barely walk by their 50s and 60s. When I say long term health, I’m not talking about his NFL career. Players have decades to live after their NFL days end. The team is not going to let any player risk their health; that is why they didn’t even put Tua into concussion protocol until after the season. He was never going to play again last year even if we beat Buffalo.

So, says the depth chart. A lot of folks feel he'll be in the lineup at least while Eich's ribs fully heal.
Guess we shall see but for now, that’s the best source

Besides, look at context and the original point claiming Wynn was a top tier LT.

I'm afraid this means were 0-1

A win this week is Tua getting out of there healthy.

This Is Fine GIF

Live look in on Chris Grier.

F***ING DUMBASS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom