Armstead out Sunday | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead out Sunday

I'd do it in a heart beat. I'd trade Ramsey for him in a heart beat. Or Xavian Howard. Trade one of these overrated, overpaid, old, busted ass, over the hill, havnt played well on over a year, horse **** corners.

You are focused on winning and you are brutal in your assessment, but so am I. Therefore, proceed counsel.

I'd do it in a heart beat. I'd trade Ramsey for him in a heart beat. Or Xavian Howard. Trade one of these overrated, overpaid, old, busted ass, over the hill, havnt played well on over a year, horse **** corners.

Tampa wouldn't do that lol. In our dreams.

if eich and A-jax start we are in big trouble
Wynn is starting at guard tho I bet.

Chris Grier has really impressed me with his trades and moves in FA...he just can't draft for ****.

Go back and look at 2020 when we had more picks than we knew what to do with. SO MUCH TALENT was left on the board in order to grab Jackson, Iggy, and Hunt.

Wills and Wirfs could have been had for a small trade up. Well worth it with so many picks to protect your QB who just had hip surgery that could have cost him his career...

We could have had Swift or Taylor. Elite RB to take the pressure off Tua.

We could have had Ruiz or Humphrey...some of the best C prospects in forever to develop with Tua for the next decade.

Imagine that...instead we got Iggy, "raw" OL prospects who suck, and we've almost ruined Tua's career before it has a chance to truly begin.

A damn shame. Grier didn't so **** this offseason to address the OL so if it sucks or Tua gets injured then I'll never forgive him.

Last edited:
Chris Grier has really impressed me with his trades and moves in FA...he just can't draft for ****.

Go back and look at 2020...when we had more picks than we knew what to do with. SO MUCH TALENT was left on the board in order to grab Jackson, Iggy, and Hunt.

Wills and Wirfs could have been had for a small trade up. Ruiz was there for the taking at our pick. Swift/Taylor were there at RB.

We could have had LT and C resolved permanently for Tua to grow with and a stud RB.

This isn't any hindsight 20/20 bs...the players many of us wanted were right there for the taking. And how many years beyond that draft have we not addressed OL or RB? Its a damn shame.
Most teams have their coulda, woulda, shoulda woes. With our team it always seems to be that O-Line. 5 positions. Every season it's at least 3 positions that need fixing.

Buddy Ryan had a solution for players who were always injured. He made them shovel dirt into wheel barrels.

It seemed to help players knock off the endless whining about injuries....
What a stupid ****ing idea.

Buddy Ryan had a solution for players who were always injured. He made them shovel dirt into wheel barrels.

It seemed to help players knock off the endless whining about injuries....

dirt collapse GIF

I usually don’t get on Grier for the “injury prone” thing - take Ramsey for example. He’s only missed 5 out of 103 games in his career. Injuries happen. But in TAs’ case it was a massive risk given his age and history. Making him the lynchpin of the OL really looks like it was a poor bet (in hindsight) - if we had another truly great OL at any position it wouldn’t have been as risky but he’s literally the only top flight guy on the line. We have a couple decent ones and a couple bad ones so it’s not a good recipe.
I wouldn't say Grier's issue is always injury prone guys, but he has a weakness on the o line, and the lunacy of Armstead being the answer was apparent at signing.

People want to bust on Tua for being injury prone...the backup qbs didn't even finish a start last year till weak 18. This line us a play caller who calls games like Madden is a recipe for repeated qb injuries.

Despite being a playoff team last year I'm so little excited about this year I'm going to a concert during the game.

Sad thing for me is next season Grier will have resigned Williams and Hunt and we will trot out Armstead and A.J once again.

Go back and look at 2020 when we had more picks than we knew what to do with. SO MUCH TALENT was left on the board in order to grab Jackson, Iggy, and Hunt.

Wills and Wirfs could have been had for a small trade up. Well worth it with so many picks to protect your QB who just had hip surgery that could have cost him his career...

We could have had Swift or Taylor. Elite RB to take the pressure off Tua.

We could have had Ruiz or Humphrey...some of the best C prospects in forever to develop with Tua for the next decade.

Imagine that...instead we got Iggy, "raw" OL prospects who suck, and we've almost ruined Tua's career before it has a chance to truly begin.

A damn shame. Grier didn't so **** this offseason to address the OL so if it sucks or Tua gets injured then I'll never forgive him.
Well said

Back
Top Bottom