Armstead out Sunday | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead out Sunday

While it’s WAY too early to say the sky is falling…. I can say this…..Chris Grier has never had a clue about building a team. I’ve been screaming for years on this board to get rid of him.

That being said, I’ll give it this year to see where we go….But even a casual fan has got to be worried about Tua’s health this Sunday.

While it’s WAY too early to say the sky is falling…. I can say this…..Chris Grier has never had a clue about building a team. I’ve been screaming for years on this board to get rid of him.

That being said, I’ll give it this year to see where we go….But even a casual fan has got to be worried about Tua’s health this Sunday.
Yea im glad he learned how to fall properly. In hindsight we should have had him practice getting in high speed car crashes bc that's what's gonna happen tomorrow.

The over under on Chargers sacks has to be 4.5, i wouldn't be shocked if they set the single game record for sacks in a game.

Lamm and Jackson might be the worst Tackles to ever start week 1 for a team in NFL history and they have to try to block Bosa and Mack. Like I said, a win this week is just keeping Tua healthy.

Why isn't Wynn playing LT? He was average at it in NE, he sucked playing RT not LT. I donno f*** it, Grier made this bed by not adding any meaningful talent on the oline and now we all have to lay in it.

C,mon guys he played most of last season injured, yeah we're disappointed but when fit he's a top 5 left tackle.
Hopefully this will be the only injury this year, let's get through the next few games with Lamm and you never know he might perform well as they say next man up
Right. But unfortunately he is RARELY "fit".

The whole damn NFL world is worried about Tuas health, everyone except our Genious GM

I do not read every article or listen to every radio show. But the vast majority of what I see has our OL as a weak spot.
If this has Grier to blame, he needs to go. If this is due to poor scouting and bad info given to the FA, they need to go.
Eich seems ready which I guess is good. Wynn at LT?
We will see if Tua can get the ball out quickly (maybe super quickly) or fall correctly (not sure how to do that).

I’d say that I still don’t understand cutting Hayes. It‘s not that he’d step in this week, but jeez, can we try to develop a guy for next season? This Armstead problem isn’t going away.

Fwiw armstead wasn’t good in the San Diego game last year

Armstead be saying:

1694293829065.gif

Then, he be chillin tomorrow sippin mai tais while watching the game on TV. 😂

I wonder if tampa would be interesting in trading Wirfs then he could protect Tua's blind side. I know it'll probably have to be a 1st and more for him but how much more?

Poor Tua. Has to deal with Lamm, Eich and Jackson as his offensive line. I can’t believe we rolled into training camp with this line and thought it was okay

Poor Tua. Has to deal with Lamm, Eich and Jackson as his offensive line. I can’t believe we rolled into training camp with this line and thought it was okay
It's disappointing we haven't improved the ol since last year and that was our weakness. Just hope it doesn't cost us 2023/24

I wonder if tampa would be interesting in trading Wirfs then he could protect Tua's blind side. I know it'll probably have to be a 1st and more for him but how much more?
I'd do it in a heart beat. I'd trade Ramsey for him in a heart beat. Or Xavian Howard. Trade one of these overrated, overpaid, old, busted ass, over the hill, havnt played well on over a year, horse **** corners.

I'd do it in a heart beat. I'd trade Ramsey for him in a heart beat. Or Xavian Howard. Trade one of these overrated, overpaid, old, busted ass, over the hill, havnt played well on over a year, horse **** corners.
"They suck but let's trade them for someone good", classic Miami Dolphins fan.

Back
Top Bottom