Armstead to IR | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to IR

Yeah I watch oline lol, I played RT in high school.

Praising Eich for the Denver win is absurd. Denvers defense quit. Also, Denver has an inadequate defensive line.

That doesn't take away that he was in for some great plays, because an oline competes as a unit, and Terron was playing. As soon as Terron got hurt in Bill's game, the ugly reared it's head, and Eich showed who he is. He's not cut out for the NFL.

He's too slow, not strong, has no anchor, and is stiff.

Also, in my own words....lol...I never mentioned the Denver game.

Who are you talking to?

You really aren’t trying to compare the Bills D-line to that of the Broncos are you?

He was manhandled by the former
No, not at all. I've said several times I don't think he played well against the Bills, and that he does have bad plays that stand out (just like most NFL OL). I also posted a breakdown of him focusing on his bad plays vs the Bills.

Are you trying to say that the Broncos arent something we should count as "playing well"... so then do we discount Achane and Tua and Mostert and all the records we set because the Broncos are a "bad" team? Seems like there should be room for the good and bad evaluations, but thats my point entirely. Eich's good play gets completely ignored. I don't understand that. There's plenty of good going on too.
McDaniel had good things to say about Eich in his Falcons game, Broncos game and even after the Bills debachle.

May have to look at bringing up Alama Uluave from the practice squad. :ffic:
He wouldnt do any worse than Eich did against the Bills at Center, and our snaps would be the best of the season. But Eich played well against the Broncos for a half and the Falcons for a quarter. I can see why the Coaches started him vs Buffalo after how well he filled in vs the Broncos, but clearly that didn't work out on his snaps or overall play.

Last week Conner Williams was injured and Eich played a bunch of the game. In fact Eich was in on many of our biggest offensive plays and played a pretty solid game. The Dolphins scored 48 points in 1 and a 1/2 quarters with Eich playing Center.

Versus a much weaker defense that basically quit.

Meh not a huge shocker. Lamm has been alright. Now he knows he’s the starter too. We’ll be alright. Armstead needs to get right so hopefully this helps

Would not have liked to see that happen at all, but if it had to happen, this is as good a time to happen, with the Giants, and Panthers being the next two teams. Eagles might be a huge problem, but then the Patriots in Miami has been proven already Lamm can do a good enough job.

Versus a much weaker defense that basically quit.

This narrative by some of you makes no sense to me.

Here's a news flash and I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a dbag here but NO ONE...NO ONE...in the NFL quits.

Unless they are a weed head like Ricky that just up and retires, there's too many MILLIONS of dollars involved for a player to **** on HIMSELF (forget about the team concept), literally.

You can argue that Eich sucks and is inconsistent all day long, but to argue that the Broncos didn't have NFL talent going up against him and weren't trying their best to take him down and get to the qb if only for their own paychecks is ridiculous.

Guess he has me blocked and I don’t know even know who he is LOL
He's an insightful guy, and he's the one who talked about the undrafted rookie Ulave from SD state.

He's been going on and on since training camp about how great Eichenberg is lol, yet refuses to acknowledge just how awful he is and how his terrible play affects the unit each and every play. He's riding with Eich no matter what and it doesn't make much sense to be honest.

Especially for a guy who has pretty good insight and analysis, his adoration for Eich is astounding and absurd.

Back
Top Bottom