Armstead to IR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to IR

This narrative by some of you makes no sense to me.

Here's a news flash and I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a dbag here but NO ONE...NO ONE...in the NFL quits.

Unless they are a weed head like Ricky that just up and retires, there's too many MILLIONS of dollars involved for a player to **** on HIMSELF (forget about the team concept), literally.

You can argue that Eich sucks and is inconsistent all day long, but to argue that the Broncos didn't have NFL talent going up against him and weren't trying their best to take him down and get to the qb if only for their own paychecks is ridiculous.
We can agree to disagree, it's all good.

We can agree to disagree, it's all good.
So Close Fist Bump GIF by WWE

If my QB played a great half in a blowout vs a bad defense and then starts the next game and throw 4 interceptions included 2 pick 6s, I wouldn't be happy. That's the equivalent of what Eich did at center. He stinks. He isn't going to get better. And we can't function offensively against good teams will him at center. I have 2 eyes. Nobody is going to convince me otherwise.

If my QB played a great half in a blowout vs a bad defense and then starts the next game and throw 4 interceptions included 2 pick 6s, I wouldn't be happy. That's the equivalent of what Eich did at center. He stinks. He isn't going to get better. And we can't function offensively against good teams will him at center. I have 2 eyes. Nobody is going to convince me otherwise.
Preach!

I get people saying Eichberg didn't play well against the Bills. Agree 100%. not sure I get the part where you say he's not going to get any better. To me that's to be determined. If anything I might say he'll get better than he looked in his first NFL start at the postion against an elite d-line, but we don't know that he'll ever improve enough to be a viable starting option. For the younger generation, think of it like a video game. The first time you play a game like Madden it seems difficult, but after a while you start playing much better than you did the first time out. It doesn't mean you'll ever be good or great at it, but odds are you'll be better than you were when you first played the game. Especially if the first time you played you were going up against someone who was already pretty good at the game.

I get people saying Eichberg didn't play well against the Bills. Agree 100%. not sure I get the part where you say he's not going to get any better. To me that's to be determined. If anything I might say he'll get better than he looked in his first NFL start at the postion against an elite d-line, but we don't know that he'll ever improve enough to be a viable starting option. For the younger generation, think of it like a video game. The first time you play a game like Madden it seems difficult, but after a while you start playing much better than you did the first time out. It doesn't mean you'll ever be good or great at it, but odds are you'll be better than you were when you first played the game.
The majority of his problems were not due to the position change. He keeps getting beat one on one even when play designs provided him with pretty simple assignments

The majority of his problems were not due to the position change. He keeps getting beat one on one even when play designs provided him with pretty simple assignments
This maybe true, I don't know. But I would say even if it's as simple as snapping the ball and then just getting the proper foot work and hand placement on a one on one block, you should be better after even 10 or 12 games than you were the first time you started at the position. Again not saying he'll ever be good enough, just saying it's hard for me to believe he could never play better than he did against the Bills last week.

This maybe true, I don't know. But I would say even if it's as simple as snapping the ball and then just getting the proper foot work and hand placement on a one on one block, you should be better after even 10 or 12 games than you were the first time you started at the position. Again not saying he'll ever be good enough, just saying it's hard for me to believe he could never play better than he did against the Bills last week.
Probably true. Lord knows he couldn't play any worse. It's such an important role on this offense. We can't afford any On the Job Training.

ive said this before but the way the mans lower body is constructed its a serious red flag.

Back
Top Bottom