Armstead to IR | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to IR

He needs to retire. His body is shot. Not saying that rude but he used all 4 tires. Retire big man. I think it's best.

That too, Im just saying if Armmstead did his job and won his rep, his body would not of been in that position where it was on the field.
Strange take considering how strong a Dline he was facing to expect perfection every snap. It's the NFL where everyone is a beast, especially that Jill's Dline. Losing some reps should be expected lol.

Had Eich not got manhandled, we'd have our stud LT right now without a doubt.

looking like a terrible signing , like Rogers to the Jets bad

How though? $$$

Same way we got out of Suh and fat Albert and Mike Wallace (none of those guys played more than 3 seasons with us) those contracts numbers really mean nothing. We may have to eat some of it.

Strange take considering how strong a Dline he was facing to expect perfection every snap. It's the NFL where everyone is a beast, especially that Jill's Dline. Losing some reps should be expected lol.

Had Eich not got manhandled, we'd have our stud LT right now without a doubt.
strange take, if armstead takes care of his man and doesn’t get beat he doesn’t get hurt period… fact

strange take, if armstead takes care of his man and doesn’t get beat he doesn’t get hurt period… fact
How do you have this take? Do you have video of the play? I’ve tried to find it and can’t. From what I remember Armstead is “set” in his blocking form and Eich’s man causes a pileup into the back of Armstead’s leg after rag dolling Eich.

How do you have this take? Do you have video of the play? I’ve tried to find it and can’t. From what I remember Armstead is “set” in his blocking form and Eich’s man causes a pileup into the back of Armstead’s leg after rag dolling Eich.
Yes I wouldn't be saying what I am if I did not watch the play and isolate armstead’s Responsibility many times.

It’s not a hot take here..if Armstead does his job and doesn’t lose so bad he wouldnt of been in the position to get hurt

He needs to retire. His body is shot. Not saying that rude but he used all 4 tires. Retire big man. I think it's best.
This^. This right here. If he loves the game of football enough to want to be around it, he can get into the coaching side of it. Haven't we seen video footage of him giving quick classes on OL play techniques? Seems maybe he wants to impart some knowledge on younger players...he can do that as an OL Coach somewhere and not get hurt.

Yes I wouldn't be saying what I am if I did not watch the play and isolate armstead’s Responsibility many times.

It’s not a hot take here..if Armstead does his job and doesn’t lose so bad he wouldnt of been in the position to get hurt
You’re the only one I’ve read so far with it. If you have it can you post it because I’ve read the opposite? I’d like to determine for myself because I can’t remember.

You’re the only one I’ve read so far with it. If you have it can you post it because I’ve read the opposite? I’d like to determine for myself because I can’t remember.
I don’t have the clip itself but it’s not an up for debate one.

Yes Liam got beat so did armstead so it’s just how you wanna look at it

I look at it like take care of your own business first before you start blaming others

Back
Top Bottom