around the horn killing the dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

around the horn killing the dolphins

as a Canes fan...i could really care less. Us Canes fans can't sell out the LOWER BOWL during the season, and we want to gripe about such things as this??

anyways, who the hell sticks around their seats during halftime anyways? the only time i'll be doing it this year is if and when they induct the Mad Dog to the Ring of honor..

This is being overblown . . . but that is how these stories are told. They are told to make the reader take it from the perspective the author wants them to have.

Trust me, I despise the Gators and I was like "wtf" when I heard about this, but honestly who cares . . . Miami should have taken the offer when they had the chance. 10 year celebration for the national championship . . . why not celebrate it? Canes said no, the Gators said yes . . . end of story.

Agreed..in a normal offseason. But this year we have made ourselves to look like clowns. So this gets amplified. Normally it wouldnt get hyped as much. But you will hear....from a team that tried to hire Harbaugh and trade for Orton, they have nothing to do with each other, but will still get mentioned.

Personally I think the timing is horrible and Mike Dee will pay for it.

This is so stupid I'm trying to figure out the why?

At the point when they made this arrangement did they think Tebow was going to be the starter ? If so then I guess it's encouraging Gator fans to come out and cheer for the other team's QB. I'm not sure if they are just stupid or really hate the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom