around the horn killing the dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

around the horn killing the dolphins

Whether people realize it or not, this is causing division between a community that has always been about unity. This city has had to rally around each other so many times in the past 30 years that I've been breathing. From the Arthur McDuffie trial that seen four white cops acquitted for his death that resulted in riots, the cocaine years that essentially built and paid for the development for the entire city...list goes on and on.

The city of Miami is a special special place.

I have not lived in Miami for 10 years and I feel EXACTLY the same way. I live in GA but the only hats i'll wear are Fins , Canes , Heat. Even had a Marlins cap long ago.

Ehh, its halftime so i dont care. Im probably going to go to the raiders game anyway so i wont have to deal with it.

GO NOLES!!!!!

I have not lived in Miami for 10 years and I feel EXACTLY the same way. I live in GA but the only hats i'll wear are Fins , Canes , Heat. Even had a Marlins cap long ago.

Only hat I wear is a black 59Fifty Marlins hat. Backwards. All day everyday.

Still have the original TEAL Marlins hat from the very first Marlins game in 1993 against the Dodgers. Great hat.

Damn skippy.

23BillsFish1-1.jpg

Seriously, all you have to do is put some thought into what Miami is doing and you begin to see that they are basically throwing darts in the dark. They're looking for a band aid to plug a flooding dam. Honestly, anything less than a visionary coach willing to settle in for the long haul will just be a fad for a year or two and then failure again. We really need another Shula and Marino. We need a head coach we can believe in and players that we know are taking us to the Super Bowl one step at a time. Year after year improvement. Stop throwing the dice and hoping to win one. You've already lost the children's college fund.

Who cares if the hurricanes lease the stadium cuz their dump got torn down. Where they gonna go if they get mad? Nowhere and the Dolphins need these promos since nobody gonna show up for the canes games this year or many years to come

It's in limbo because the Gators are AGAIN trying to back out of it. They've been trying to back out of it since 2008.

The rivalry might be dead on the field for now, but it will never be dead inside the great state of Florida.

Miami and Florida State fans at least respect each other. And if it weren't for Florida government stepping in, the Gators would be ducking the Seminoles every year as well. And speaking of SEC expansion, the reason why the Seminoles will never get in the SEC will be due to the Gators blocking every attempt to do so.

No respect for UF.
Never any plans to drop that game. Just a propaganda campaign started by some stupid blogger. Even now it's still a whisper campaign as to the status of it.

FSU and UM fans respect each other? If those interactions I see you guys having with Melbourne over on the College board I get such a kick out of constitute respect then I guess we really are missing out. I can't tell you how many tears I've shed, how much sleep I've lost at night just thinking about all the "respect" we don't get from you.

You guys have been ducking us for years and you know it.

You guys have been ducking us for years and you know it.
Not really. UF picks up a lot of money by signing on those awful dog food one-and-done games at home. Can they afford to play Miami? I don't know. My guess is probably. Back when they dropped it in the 80's and the schedule was only 11 games it was a legitimate scheduling conflict for UF. Now with 12 games it's basically a money grab. Miami needs Florida a lot more than Florida needs Miami. Avoiding Miami is Florida's own way of attempting to isolate them.

Never any plans to drop that game. Just a propaganda campaign started by some stupid blogger. Even now it's still a whisper campaign as to the status of it.

FSU and UM fans respect each other? If those interactions I see you guys having with Melbourne over on the College board I get such a kick out of constitute respect then I guess we really are missing out. I can't tell you how many tears I've shed, how much sleep I've lost at night just thinking about all the "respect" we don't get from you.

You should have stopped typing after that.

Enough said.

And avoiding a loss every year that could knock you out of the standings. THAT's what it's really about.

Always has been.

Back
Top Bottom