around the horn killing the dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

around the horn killing the dolphins

Only hat I wear is a black 59Fifty Marlins hat. Backwards. All day everyday.

Still have the original TEAL Marlins hat from the very first Marlins game in 1993 against the Dodgers. Great hat.

[video=youtube;sWFJwEv8piU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFJwEv8piU&feature=related[/video]

6:37 mark - Spin that mother ****er around to the front of ya.

[video=youtube;sWFJwEv8piU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFJwEv8piU&feature=related[/video]

6:37 mark - Spin that mother ****er around to the front of ya.

That Marlins hat is the only hat I've ever really worn backwards. I have a trucker hat that I bought 11 years ago and still wear often. Not even sports related hat either. Reads, "Long Beach: Home of the Dirty Blonde."

Hat is FILTHY. Used to be a bright *** yellow and a light blue in the back. Now it's dookie brown where it used to be yellow, and a dark dirty blue in the back. The bill is torn to ****, and the inside of it smells bad. I'll wear that thing to the gym, sweat like a fool, shower, and put that filthy hat right back on.

:lol:

trying to sell tickets.....thats all it is....if this team is average the stadium will be empty for 6 home games

Who cares if the hurricanes lease the stadium cuz their dump got torn down. Where they gonna go if they get mad? Nowhere and the Dolphins need these promos since nobody gonna show up for the canes games this year or many years to come

That dump was the Orange Bowl...

Make that Supermod. I think an investigation needs to go underway. If you can confirm he's a Gator fan, drop the banhammer.

Question #1 to determine allegiance status:

Do you have a job?

If yes, likely NOT a Gator fan.

If no, DEFINITELY a Gator fan.

Question #2:

Do you have all of your teeth?

If yes, DEFINITELY NOT a Gator fan.

If no, and question 1 is also no, DEFINITELY a Gator fan.

Other than allowing the Hurricanes to play in their stadium, the Dolphins owe them nothing. If the Dolphins want to celebrate the Tampa Bay Rays making the World Series in 2008, they should be able to do it. The Hurricanes and Dolphins are completely separate teams and have no connection.

Yup. They don't even have MIAMI in front of their team names or anything. No connections whatsoever.

Again, I was answering the question about Philly and Penn State, I did not bring it up first. You are right, I am not a Canes fan, thank God for that. With that said, this topic does not concern me one bit and I am not going to waste another minute on it. If the Dolphins want to have a Gator party every week before the game or during halftime, be my guest.

No you aren't, and that is clear in your extremely biased posts. Who would want to be a University of Miami fan anyway? We only have five national championships (how many is Penn State accredited with again?) and we're ranked as the number one University in the state of Florida.

Yup. They don't even have MIAMI in front of their team names or anything. No connections whatsoever.

No you aren't, and that is clear in your extremely biased posts. Who would want to be a University of Miami fan anyway? We only have five national championships (how many is Penn State accredited with again?) and we're ranked as the number one University in the state of Florida.

Wow. Totally missed where he said the two teams aren't connected lol. Couldn't be any more wrong. Like I said before, this city is far more different than any other. Everything is family in Miami. It's just how it is. The Dolphins and Hurricanes have always been connected and will always be connected. The Dolphins and Hurricanes made the Orange Bowl's legacy and allure everything that it was and still is today despite being nothing more than a scrap heap and memory now.

If you didn't grow up in South Florida, if you don't live in South Florida, or if you're not a fan of the Dolphins and Hurricanes, it's tough to understand from an outsiders perspective. I understand that. But for those of us that did, it's a special bond. Between the city, the fans, and the teams, it's just different and it's tough to explain.

Wow. Totally missed where he said the two teams aren't connected lol. Couldn't be any more wrong. Like I said before, this city is far more different than any other. Everything is family in Miami. It's just how it is. The Dolphins and Hurricanes have always been connected and will always be connected. The Dolphins and Hurricanes made the Orange Bowl's legacy and allure everything that it was and still is today despite being nothing more than a scrap heap and memory now.

If you didn't grow up in South Florida, if you don't live in South Florida, or if you're not a fan of the Dolphins and Hurricanes, it's tough to understand from an outsiders perspective. I understand that. But for those of us that did, it's a special bond. Between the city, the fans, and the teams, it's just different and it's tough to explain.

Exactly. People don't realize how important football is to the residents of Miami. And it's not just the Dolphins and Canes, high school football in south florida is as big as anywhere else, including Texas.

Exactly. People don't realize how important football is to the residents of Miami. And it's not just the Dolphins and Canes, high school football in south florida is as big as anywhere else, including Texas.

High school football in South Florida is incredible.

If anyone has seen "The U" on ESPN's 30 for 30...Luther Campbell was just scratching the surface when he was talking about fights between parents, $20,000 bets riding on high school kids, police responding to death threats for kids who had a bad game. It's insane to see that stuff. Games like the Muck Bowl between Pahokee and Glades Central...**** is no joke out there. Northwestern Bulls...Norland...St. Thomas Aquinas. Crazy stuff.

Who the F cares? I am not a Gator's fan or a fan of the U....I don't hate them either, but I really don't see why this is even a story???

Back
Top Bottom