Around the Horn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Horn

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
anyone see around the horn tonight on ESPN? I am not to familiar with Woody paige but he is one of the guests on the show and one of the topics was the Phins.....he said according to his sources wanny will be gone in a few weeks..I dont know how reliable he or his "sources" are but what the hell would this franchise be with a firing in the middle of the season??

all the other three guesses say that the only teams they will beat is the Bills and the 49ers.

now I know just as much as you guys how bad ESPN slams the phins....

on a sidenote one of the other guests said that the rumor he is hearing is that wanny will stay for the season but will be fired and jimmy johnson will be back.....I dont see that happening. i think jimmy is happy fishing and he wants nothing to do with taking over for his fired friend.

Woody Paige is a functional retard....

If he told me the sky was blue I would need verification.

Section126 said:
Woody Paige is a functional retard....

If he told me the sky was blue I would need verification.
:roflmao:

Woody Paige is an idiot... You notice he starts to get all worked up and then gets cut off and muted on the show. I forget who the 4th guy was (not Paige, Blackistone, or Mariotti) but he seemed pretty confident on his JJ claim.

The guy who made the JJ claim was Bill Plaschke. Hes from the LA Times

Woody Paige is a slobbering idiot, that being said, I hope he is right. Who cares who is named coach, either way we are going nowhere, and at least we will have the assurance that the DW era is finally over. If we do get an interim coach, just put Trestman in there. I still think DW will ride out the year.

ocdfinsfan said:
Woody Paige is an idiot... You notice he starts to get all worked up and then gets cut off and muted on the show. I forget who the 4th guy was (not Paige, Blackistone, or Mariotti) but he seemed pretty confident on his JJ claim.
The guy who made the JJ claim was Bill Plaschke. Hes from the LA Times

what was the JJ claim?

How could he have a source that says Wanny will be gone "in a few weeks"? If Wannstedt wants to quit, he would do it instead of waiting a few weeks. If Wayne is going to fire him, he would do it as opposed to saying to himself "I'll do it in a few weeks".

that is what i figured. like i said I am not familiar with him at all. i dont even want to see jimmy johnson back. glad that this paige is an idiot.

Scrap said:
How could he have a source that says Wanny will be gone "in a few weeks"? If Wannstedt wants to quit, he would do it instead of waiting a few weeks. If Wayne is going to fire him, he would do it as opposed to saying to himself "I'll do it in a few weeks".
Unless wayne has someone in mind and he is feeling out the situation....i doubt it....but if you think about it...what would it help this season if wanny is fired...and he would have to be fired cause he is to stupid to realize that he is destroying this team.

Woody Paige is the guy who got suspended for making some stupid comment about Jason Kidd beating his wife or his son. I think he said she deseves to be beaten because she keeps the kid up late on a school night to watch his father play.

nephinsfan said:
anyone see around the horn tonight on ESPN? I am not to familiar with Woody paige but he is one of the guests on the show and one of the topics was the Phins.....he said according to his sources wanny will be gone in a few weeks..I dont know how reliable he or his "sources" are but what the hell would this franchise be with a firing in the middle of the season??
all the other three guesses say that the only teams they will beat is the Bills and the 49ers.
now I know just as much as you guys how bad ESPN slams the phins....
on a sidenote one of the other guests said that the rumor he is hearing is that wanny will stay for the season but will be fired and jimmy johnson will be back.....I dont see that happening. i think jimmy is happy fishing and he wants nothing to do with taking over for his fired friend.
Hmmm....a "few weeks" would be after three straight division losses.....IF that were to happen.....

Back
Top Bottom