Arraignment Set For McMichael | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arraignment Set For McMichael

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
So a taxi is supposed to move him out at 3 AM with a woman hitting and attacking him

Don't act so ignorant. He could just leave he doesn't need his stuff, the guy is a multimillionare and could easily come back anytime to get whatever he wants.

msg said:
Don't act so ignorant. He could just leave he doesn't need his stuff, the guy is a multimillionare and could easily come back anytime to get whatever he wants.

you are saying he can get away from a woman who doesn't want him to get away without hurting her in any way and I am the one that is ignorant.

Scrap said:
Generally, I would have to say those who stay in an abusive relationship are making a stupid choice. So yeah....I'm painting.

I'm more forgiving of that, but I accept your right to be harsher about it.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
you are saying he can get away from a woman who doesn't want him to get away without hurting her in any way and I am the one that is ignorant.

you act like she has him tied up or something, Man you can always just walk away. You do realize we are supposed to be physically stronger don't you? You must be a pretty small guy to be so intimidated by women.

finatic1354 said:
I say let the man be. He was found innocent one time and im sure hell be exonerated again.

He wasn't found innocent, the charges were dropped. Big difference.

msg said:
you act like she has him tied up or something, Man you can always just walk away. You do realize we are supposed to be physically stronger don't you? You must be a pretty small guy to be so intimidated by women.

I am a big guy. I am very strong as well. One of the main reasons things like this concerns me.

You act like she would just let him go. How do you get away?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I am a big guy. I am very strong as well. One of the main reasons things like this concerns me.

You act like she would just let him go. How do you get away?

The guy is a football player, couldn't he just I dunno RUN? :lol:

Jimmy James said:
I'm more forgiving of that, but I accept your right to be harsher about it.
I'm a very opinionated person.... and yes my opinions do get harsh at times. Kind of like that John Reed guy was on channel 8 morning news. (What ever happened to him anyway) ;)

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
he was found so innocent that there were no charges.

The DA dropping the charges is far different then being proven innocent. In fact if new evidence came up he could be recharged. So Please, lets not sit here and arguee semantics.

msg said:
The DA dropping the charges is far different then being proven innocent. In fact if new evidence came up he could be recharged. So Please, lets not sit here and arguee semantics.

It is true that there are situations where prosecutors drop charges before trial and bring them back at a later date, but it is also true that prosecutors drop charges when they do not have enough evidence to even start a trial. In a situation where it is very unlikely new evidence is going to present itself (like a he said/she said situation), I think I'd be happier with the charges dropped because it says the prosecutor knew they couldn't possibly make out a case.

Back
Top Bottom