Arraignment Set For McMichael | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arraignment Set For McMichael

Scrap said:
It's not impossible for him to walk away. Heck, I hope he's fast enough to out run her (if that's what it takes). If not, we need to call Nick, and get her a tryout.

if someone is hitting you and holding you, how do you run away? You are REALLY not giving her enough credit.

Scrap said:
You know what's funny? People jump to defend him by accusing her. If she is kicking a professional TE's butt, we need her opposite JT.

so her punches don't hurt? Her slaps don't hurt? She was hitting on him during the first incident. That is what the 911 call said and that is what was on the police report. Of course female violence is ok, because he is a big strong male. Almost deserves to be beat.

msg said:
You would think with your mother being a victim you would have more respect for battered women but instead you seem to want to justify the mans behavior or make excuses for him. I really dont understand your position, unless of course you've been beaten up by a woman before.

Well first I have to believe the woman is battered. My mom was battered. My mom was beaten. Calling this woman battered or beaten without any proof that she is battered and no incidents where she was actually beaten insults me.

I have never hit a woman. I never plan on hitting a woman. I do know that if I am in a situation with a woman who is attacking me and I push her out of my way to get away (it is impossible to get away from someone hitting you without doing something physical to them) that I will be called a wife beater by people like you. I could be doing nothing wrong and bam I am a wife beater because I made the mistake of getting with a woman with physical problems.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
if someone is hitting you and holding you, how do you run away? You are REALLY not giving her enough credit.
He's got money....MOVE OUT.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
How was he going to move out at 3 am when she was hitting him when he was drunk?

That really only works the first time there was a problem, though. Of course, he wouldn't be the only person in a problematic relationship to stay in it too long.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well first I have to believe the woman is battered. My mom was battered. My mom was beaten. Calling this woman battered or beaten without any proof that she is battered and no incidents where she was actually beaten insults me.

I have never hit a woman. I never plan on hitting a woman. I do know that if I am in a situation with a woman who is attacking me and I push her out of my way to get away (it is impossible to get away from someone hitting you without doing something physical to them) that I will be called a wife beater by people like you. I could be doing nothing wrong and bam I am a wife beater because I made the mistake of getting with a woman with physical problems.

You don't get arrested for not doing anything, nevertheless twice. There is clearly something going on there, to act differently is just being naive.

As far as defending yourself I know where your coming from but thats a very rare occurance. Yes I know people who say its happened to them but in truth its usually the mans decision to go to jail rather then send his wife/girlfriend.

After the "so called" first time, he'd be the idiot to stay long enough for the more recent incident to happen. So, either he's a wife beater, or he's just too stupid to leave the skank. You choose which to believe.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
How was he going to move out at 3 am when she was hitting him when he was drunk?

have you ever heard of a taxi? Man quit making excuses for him. :shakeno:

Scrap said:
After the "so called" first time, he'd be the idiot to stay long enough for the more recent incident to happen. So, either he's a wife beater, or he's just too stupid to leave the skank. You choose which to believe.

Just remember that you paint all of the victims who stay after the first time with this language.

msg said:
You don't get arrested for not doing anything, nevertheless twice. There is clearly something going on there, to act differently is just being naive.

As far as defending yourself I know where your coming from but thats a very rare occurance. Yes I know people who say its happened to them but in truth its usually the mans decision to go to jail rather then send his wife/girlfriend.

Yes you do. Men go to jail all the time for doing nothing in domestic violence cases. In a lot of areas cops are instructed to arrest the man even if the woman is at fault.

It is not a very rare occurance. Women attack men all the time. With the law the way it is, it is only going to get worse. That and the fact that it is "manly" to take a punch from a woman.

msg said:
have you ever heard of a taxi? Man quit making excuses for him. :shakeno:

So a taxi is supposed to move him out at 3 AM with a woman hitting and attacking him

Isn't it funny that's he 's rocking a "WIFE BEATER" in his mug shot?? hehe

Jimmy James said:
Just remember that you paint all of the victims who stay after the first time with this language.
Generally, I would have to say those who stay in an abusive relationship are making a stupid choice. So yeah....I'm painting.

Back
Top Bottom