Arraignment Set For McMichael | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arraignment Set For McMichael

Schleprock said:
post #2 and #18 easily imply randy definitely hit her.

BTW, randy didn't hit her, a piece of cardboard did, and that's on the record.

I think the reports indicate a piece of cardboard thrown by Randy hit her. In such cases, I imagine that intent becomes quite important.

Schleprock said:

Where does that IMPLY the girl is never at fault or the one to abuse? Yes he hit her, that's what I implied, not the ridiculous things you accuse me of after.

And very intelligent...the piece of cardboard hit her.....At least I know the type of person I'm dealing with.

NYinBostonFin said:
Where does that IMPLY the girl is never at fault or the one to abuse? Yes he hit her, that's what I implied, not the ridiculous things you accuse me of after.

And very intelligent...the piece of cardboard hit her.....At least I know the type of person I'm dealing with.

one who deals with truth and facts?

Schleprock said:

Was mcmichael holding the cardboard?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

Don't fall with him Dupree...I often enjoy your posts....But you know cardboard doesn't just fly out of nowhere. And they wouldn't just arrest Randy if it did.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

rather one who accepts the BS he's fed so he can continue to feel guiltless while pulling for his favorite player

plc001 said:
Was mcmichael holding the cardboard?

I could be wrong, but I got the idea from the reports that it was cardboard he was throwing out of the car. That would suggest he was not holding it but that it flew through the air and hit her.

NYinBostonFin said:
Don't fall with him Dupree...I often enjoy your posts....But you know cardboard doesn't just fly out of nowhere. And they wouldn't just arrest Randy if it did.

It will have to be proven that he meant to hit her in the face with the cardboard. Which was what 1 of the 5 whitnesses said. The other 4 said it appeared to be an accident.

They arrest men all the time in incidents such as this. Even when the woman is the main aggressor and the man did nothing but try to not get hit. Just because a man is arrested just shows that there was a domestic dispute of somekind. Has little to nothing to do with actual guilt in these situations. The cops have to arrest someone.

plc001 said:
rather one who accepts the BS he's fed so he can continue to feel guiltless while pulling for his favorite player

feel guiltless? I am not perfect. I am not god. I am not a judge. I am a football fan. If the guy is on the field, unless he has done something horrible, LIKE ACTUALLY BEAT HIS WIFE, I will root for him.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
It will have to be proven that he meant to hit her in the face with the cardboard. Which was what 1 of the 5 whitnesses said. The other 4 said it appeared to be an accident.

They arrest men all the time in incidents such as this. Even when the woman is the main aggressor and the man did nothing but try to not get hit. Just because a man is arrested just shows that there was a domestic dispute of somekind. Has little to nothing to do with actual guilt in these situations. The cops have to arrest someone.

Again, I never said the girl can't be at fault, is never at fault, etc. I said he should not beat his wife. Harsh words, maybe, but like I said earlier, he must learn not to retaliate. Get away from her if she is the main aggressor.

If you want to play Johnny Cochran and say he threw it near her and it accidently hit her, fine. But if he intends to stay with her in this abusive relationship, which he probably will, these "accidents" have got to stop.

It doesn't look too good for Randy that they were having a fight and he put his hands on her to move her from the vehicle during the incident. I'm not saying that means he's guilty, but I have to think it will come up.

NYinBostonFin said:
Again, I never said the girl can't be at fault, is never at fault, etc. I said he should not beat his wife. Harsh words, maybe, but like I said earlier, he must learn not to retaliate. Get away from her if she is the main aggressor.

If you want to play Johnny Cochran and say he threw it near her and it accidently hit her, fine. But if he intends to stay with her in this abusive relationship, which he probably will, these "accidents" have got to stop.

I guess I have a different idea what the word beat is. Generally I believe beating as repeatedly hitting causes damage far greater than a bloody nose. If someone threw cardboard at me and it hit my nose and made it bleed I wouldn't say the guy beat me. If a guy pushed me down because I was hitting on him I wouldn't say he beat me. If he punched me in the face knocking me out and then started to kick me because he believed I was faking(actually happened to my mother) then I would say that he did beat me.

I guess that is being Johnny Cochran.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I guess I have a different idea what the word beat is. Generally I believe beating as repeatedly hitting causes damage far greater than a bloody nose. If someone threw cardboard at me and it hit my nose and made it bleed I wouldn't say the guy beat me. If a guy pushed me down because I was hitting on him I wouldn't say he beat me. If he punched me in the face knocking me out and then started to kick me because he believed I was faking(actually happened to my mother) then I would say that he did beat me.

I guess that is being Johnny Cochran.

Not to get too much into it b/c I would rather talk football. But yes you are playing Johnny when you say you believe he threw a piece of cardboard and it hit her accidently. I'm sure that won't be questioned in court. Um...Mr. McMichael....why did you throw the cardboard towards your wife?

If you want to say I overspoke saying wifebeater, fine. If it will help, Randy has to stop being a wife hitter. Either way he has to stop.

Back
Top Bottom