Arraignment Set For McMichael | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arraignment Set For McMichael

NYinBostonFin said:
Not to get too much into it b/c I would rather talk football. But yes you are playing Johnny when you say you believe he threw a piece of cardboard and it hit her accidently. I'm sure that won't be questioned in court. Um...Mr. McMichael....why did you throw the cardboard towards your wife?

If you want to say I overspoke saying wifebeater, fine. If it will help, Randy has to stop being a wife hitter. Either way he has to stop.

Of course it will be questioned in court. It should be questioned in court. I am just sick of people believing a person is guilty before it goes to trail. Especially when it is domestic violence. It is always the man's fault. Even when the woman is at fault.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Of course it will be questioned in court. It should be questioned in court. I am just sick of people believing a person is guilty before it goes to trail. Especially when it is domestic violence. It is always the man's fault. Even when the woman is at fault.

Unfortunately, no matter who is at fault, the guilty party will usually be the man.

Scrap said:
Quite often, it really is the man's fault.

Quite often it really is the woman's fault. Anyone should be innocent before proven guilty. Everyone should be held responsible for their own actions reguardless of their gender.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Quite often it really is the woman's fault. Anyone should be innocent before proven guilty. Everyone should be held responsible for their own actions reguardless of their gender.
I agree with you, but at the same time, I'm quite sure there are more cases of men being the attackers. Reguardless of who starts it, he's a big enough, tough enough man to walk away from it and just call the cops on her. If he isn't, then I don't want that kind of walking uterus on the team I root for.

in my eyes you lose your innocent until proven guilty rights after being arrested for the second time. You may say no its just a conicidence but I see it as a pattern.

Does this mean hes automatically guilty no just that im more inclinded to believe he is rather then isn't.

Scrap said:
Reguardless of who starts it, he's a big enough, tough enough man to walk away from it and just call the cops on her. If he isn't, then I don't want that kind of walking ****** on my team.

exactly! a real man would never assault a woman, period.

Scrap said:
I agree with you, but at the same time, I'm quite sure there are more cases of men being the attackers. Reguardless of who starts it, he's a big enough, tough enough man to walk away from it and just call the cops on her. If he isn't, then I don't want that kind of walking uterus on the team I root for team.

Have you ever try to get away from a child who is trying to beat on you without hurting the child any way? Now try with a fully grown woman. That kind of thought process is very niave and unrealistic.

msg said:
exactly! a real man would never assault a woman, period.

unless they are hitting her over the head with a big club to take her home to his cave, caveman?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Have you ever try to get away from a child who is trying to beat on you without hurting the child any way? Now try with a fully grown woman. That kind of thought process is very niave and unrealistic.
But it is the correct way to do things. We are all responsible for our own actions reguardless of what others do. I guess the niave have more of a moral sense. I'll be niave anyday. ;)

Scrap said:
But it is the correct way to do things. We are all responsible for our own actions reguardless of what others do.

if correct is nearly impossible, what is the point?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
if correct is nearly impossible, what is the point?
It's not impossible for him to walk away. Heck, I hope he's fast enough to out run her (if that's what it takes). If not, we need to call Nick, and get her a tryout.

You know what's funny? People jump to defend him by accusing her. If she is kicking a professional TE's butt, we need her opposite JT.

Scrap said:
You know what's funny? People jump to defend him by accusing her. If she is kicking a professional TE's butt, we need her opposite JT.

:lol:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
unless they are hitting her over the head with a big club to take her home to his cave, caveman?

You would think with your mother being a victim you would have more respect for battered women but instead you seem to want to justify the mans behavior or make excuses for him. I really dont understand your position, unless of course you've been beaten up by a woman before.

Back
Top Bottom