Arrington and Huff

Dolphins7213

Scout Team
Reaction score
If we could sign Arrington and draft Huff we would have a very good defense

i would love if Huff fell to us

but that's not likely

and we might trade down to get another pick anyway

"IF we get Huff and Arrington, we'd have a pretty good defense? " Ya think?! Thanks for the insight. I'm still holding out hope on LaVar, but, Huff won't be there at 16. I wish he was, but, I just don't see it happening.

I'd rather not sign Arrington, and draft Manny Lawson.

if huff was their at lets say the 13th pick, I say we trade up to get him!!!

Huff will never make it out of the top 10. I like him, he's a great player, and he's got all the measureables. That's why it's unreasonable to even dream he'd be available. A trade up also doesn't seem possible due to our lack of picks.

IronChef said:
if huff was their at lets say the 13th pick, I say we trade up to get him!!!

I doubt Huff gets past San Francisco. And if he does, no way in heck he gets past Detroit. And if he does, St. Louis will not let him go. Pretty much we have no shot at him.

kpcane said:
I doubt Huff gets past San Francisco. And if he does, no way in heck he gets past Detroit. And if he does, St. Louis will not let him go. Pretty much we have no shot at him.

I beg to differ... IF he gets past detroit detroit has millen and he's a moron so you know he's good for drafting yet ANOTHER wideout, and linehan might go offense since thats his specialty.. so it is possible..

Dolphins7213 said:
If we could sign Arrington and draft Huff we would have a very good defense

I hope Huff falls to us :D IMO this defense will in the top 10 because of two men, Nick Saban and Dom Capers.

IronChef said:
I beg to differ... IF he gets past detroit detroit has millen and he's a moron so you know he's good for drafting yet ANOTHER wideout, and linehan might go offense since thats his specialty.. so it is possible..

I know you're saying that in jest, but Millen really can't afford to go offense this year, unless it was for a QB, and even that wouldn't make sense. I know the guy is a moron, but he could not pass up on Huff if he fell down to them.

IronChef said:

damn you beat me to the WR thing

Phins28 said:
I hope Huff falls to us :D IMO this defense will in the top 10 because of two men, Nick Saban and Dom Capers.

But in all fairness, this defense was top 10 under Wanny.

But I guess the huge difference is the shut down corners we had. I'd like to see our defense dominate again.

dont forget the aaron rodgers was supposivly a top 5 pick last year and he didnt go anywhere close, maybe he will fall just keeping spirits high

Back
Top Bottom