Arrington and Huff | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington and Huff

huff is going to be better than taylor... he's alot better in coverage in my opinion...

Regan21286 said:
We would but I'd rather use that 1st rounder on someone else besides a safety. Safeties can be picked up later if necessary and we've got a decent crew. I would want to see Arrington here though.

Decent crew? I'd say we're alittle weak at FS with Bell's injury history. Not to mention Huff could play CB or either Safety position. He's top 3 defensive player in this draft, which also means he'll be long gone before we pick.

I believe there is a better chance of Jimmy Williams falling to us than Huff.

And yes, that defense would be very good.

it would be the best thing that could happen for our D if huff fell. its not likely to happen specially with his talent and athleticism. if it ever did happen i would crap my pants so if we traded up that would be nice too!

ShaBam said:
We would?

Oh ok, thanks.
:lol: Exactly! As if this is breaking news. I can't believe a thread that claims an improvement in our defense should we obtain the services of LaVar Arrington and Michael Huff has generated 40 responses.. This should have had 2 posts.. the original post and an answer of, "yes, yes sir it would make our defense better Carnac the magnificent".. thread done.. :tongue:

fishfan34 said:
:lol: Exactly! As if this is breaking news. I can't believe a thread that claims an improvement in our defense should we obtain the services of LaVar Arrington and Michael Huff has generated 40 responses.. This should have had 2 posts.. the original post and an answer of, "yes, yes sir it would make our defense better Carnac the magnificent".. thread done.. :tongue:

lol no kidding.

Like... hank you king of obvious statements for bringing this to our attention.

We have a pretty good defense now.
The more I think about it the more I feel we should trade down and try to get Mangold, then pick up a 2nd or 3rd rounder. With that pick and our 3rd rounder then draft best available DB and LB.
The fins went to SB's when they had a dominant presence at center (Langer and Stephenson). Mangold I think could be a special player. They re-signed McKinney as insurance, but I don't think they are high on him as a starter. In fact, I don't think any other team made a play for his services and that is quite telling.

Cuban B said:
i would love if Huff fell to us

but that's not likely

and we might trade down to get another pick anyway

True. Even if he fall, Denver has the 15th pick and would not let Huff slip any further. They are looking for depth and future at the Safety position. John Lynch can't play forever.

phin-fan34MDH said:
True. Even if he fall, Denver has the 15th pick and would not let Huff slip any further. They are looking for depth and future at the Safety position. John Lynch can't play forever.

Denver moved up with somebody specific in mind. I doubt it was Huff. My guess is that they want Chad Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom