Arrington and Huff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington and Huff

where does D brick go None of the top ten teams have mentioned anything of them wanting to draft onlinemen....

I am sorry but I say linebacker...As opposed to signing arrington...draft one of these guys that are left at the time the draft is full of impact linebackers that can really fly around...If huff is not there .. and he probably wouldnt be...then i say move down and try to get one of the top three linebackers around 20 .. he would cost less money (especially if we move down to 20 th or lower spot)and we MIGHT be able to acquire another third or fourth rounder which i feel we need in this draft > I wouldnt even be unhappy taking conditionals for NEXT years draft.This is how good teams become great and STAY that way.

huff i want him hes is good lol no **** thas y he wont be there but we will get Arrington

Dolphins7213 said:
If we could sign Arrington and draft Huff we would have a very good defense

We would but I'd rather use that 1st rounder on someone else besides a safety. Safeties can be picked up later if necessary and we've got a decent crew. I would want to see Arrington here though.

Regan21286 said:
We would but I'd rather use that 1st rounder on someone else besides a safety. Safeties can be picked up later if necessary and we've got a decent crew. I would want to see Arrington here though.

im sorry bro but theirs no way in gods green earth that we pass on huff if he's available....

The one thing favoring a Huff fall is his position. Historically, safeties aren't high value picks. There have been a couple of exceptions (Taylor and Williams come to mind), but those are rare. I think Huff will be available for Detroit's pick. If Detroit and St. Louis pass him up for higher value positions like a QB then I think Miami has a shot. It's still not likely, but it's a shot.

badfoot said:
I am sorry but I say linebacker...As opposed to signing arrington...draft one of these guys that are left at the time the draft is full of impact linebackers that can really fly around...If huff is not there .. and he probably wouldnt be...then i say move down and try to get one of the top three linebackers around 20 .. he would cost less money (especially if we move down to 20 th or lower spot)and we MIGHT be able to acquire another third or fourth rounder which i feel we need in this draft > I wouldnt even be unhappy taking conditionals for NEXT years draft.This is how good teams become great and STAY that way.

Im really coming around to this line of thinking

When I think of Huff, I think of a player a notch lower(strictly tallent wise) than Sean Taylor but without the attitue/possibility of 40 years in prision. If he were to fall to 16 I would **** myself. Hell, I am about to **** myself just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom